The VG Resource

Full Version: Springing Forward Once More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you do, everyone! I think it's high time for another update. I hope you've all set your clocks for Daylight Savings Time, or else you might find yourself sleeping in one hour later than you were supposed to! Tongue

As usual, we've got loads of amazing things here. What's NOT so usual is that we've finished both the DKC project just recently, AND the Pokémon Black and White animation ripping project just the other day! Two joyous occasions one after another, so exciting!

Here's hoping you all have a fabulous March, and even better Spring to come! See ya around~! Big Grin
Awesome! Loving the Pokemon and Advance Wars sheets in this update. I'm not such a big fan of DKC (never played any, actually) but congrats on finishing it!

Also, it's nice to see my PL sheets on the front page Tongue
(03-13-2012, 09:49 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Loving the Pokemon and Advance Wars sheets in this update. I'm not such a big fan of DKC (never played any, actually) but congrats on finishing it!

Also, it's nice to see my PL sheets on the front page Tongue

....Go play it....NOW!! Shame on you Puggsoy!
Anyway, another rather large update, and it's looking great!

Wait, there are some Steins;Gate rips...?

Approved. It's surprising to see some Asian-only releases and visual novel graphics, even if this is supposedly the 'spriters resource'. Thinking about it, a lot of effort must of been put into this update - and a ton more since the resource first began. Heck, if all the sprites which I would of liked to see weren't already done (mostly SNES) I'd probably be ripping away right now. Well, if I wasn't so lazy, that is.

EDIT: 'The Room', huh? Loved the fan game (well, more of a joke on Tom Fulp's part) and it's great to look at the isometric-goodness the art had. Pixelated nudity galore!
EDIT 2: Wait... there's nothing in 'The Room' .rar, anyone else got this issue?
I'm getting a unknown format/damaged warning.
Ahaha yeah Smile

Fixed that for you guys.

Problem was that it was not the actual rar, but the HTML file of the downloading page (Mediafire). Genki ^_^
(03-14-2012, 12:53 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Ahaha yeah Smile

Fixed that for you guys.

Problem was that it was not the actual rar, but the HTML file of the downloading page (Mediafire). Genki ^_^

Lolz, I did it again, didn't I? Tried to use the archive's URL rather than saving it, and had copied the download link instead of the URL in the actual download button which has the file link. >_>

I know better now though. My bad!
(03-17-2012, 02:16 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Lolz, I did it again, didn't I? Tried to use the archive's URL rather than saving it, and had copied the download link instead of the URL in the actual download button which has the file link. >_>

I know better now though. My bad!

You won't actually have to worry about that for too much longer. The new system only allows images to be uploaded via URL. Archives need to be uploaded through the form. It also checks file types before allowing the submission, just in case Smile