The VG Resource

Full Version: Bomberman Generation Resource
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I've decided to rip some models from the game Bomberman Generation for Game Cube. So here's a few. Smile

[Image: BombGen.png]
Oh heavens yes...I love the Bomberman series and hope to see more of these!
Quick get Jetters in here. Big Grin

Those look god so far!
Some interesting enemies...
I wonder what Jetters aka Lizz has to say about this..Tongue
EDIT: Your icons seem cropped, you should fix thatBlank
ASFDGFHGJNN. That's what I have to say.

But seriously, what TGE is referring to is that your preview images are as small as the icons, they shouldn't be--wait hang on a moment, we can see the full size image by clicking it... durrrrr.

Next, it's "Charaboms", not "Charabombs". Tongue

Finally, how did you rip these? Print screening? I SERIOUSLY need to get into that soon... also do you plan on ripping the Crush Bombers as well? Big Grin
Mighty Jetters Wrote:Finally, how did you rip these? Print screening? I SERIOUSLY need to get into that soon...

Yeah, I used 3d Ripper DX. Big Grin

Mighty Jetters Wrote:also do you plan on ripping the Crush Bombers as well? Smile

Sure, I'll rip the Crush Bombers. Smile
Thanks a bunch for these! I was actually modeling these for use in TF2, however you saved me a huge amount of time.
Curious, will you be ripping the bombs from the dodge bomb game mode? Along with the ships the players use when dead?
Pretty well im recreating the game mode, so ive been trying to get all the true models and textures i can.

Thanks again!
No requesting until you have a nice 20 posts and have been a member for a month!
(03-12-2012, 02:34 PM)Power-Fusion Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a bunch for these! I was actually modeling these for use in TF2, however you saved me a huge amount of time.
Curious, will you be ripping the bombs from the dodge bomb game mode? Along with the ships the players use when dead?

Well thats a drag, alright ill wait to see whats in part two then, thanks.
Also, it wasnt a request, I was only asking, hence the "curious", but fair enough.
"The asking" mostly ends up being a request.
(03-12-2012, 03:04 PM)Power-Fusion Wrote: [ -> ]Well thats a drag, alright ill wait to see whats in part two then, thanks.
Also, it wasnt a request, I was only asking, hence the "curious", but fair enough.

OK, I just fixed Bomberman so he has all of his costumes. I've also added the game icon and decided to also add Bumb Bumb Bumb......Max. Genki ^_^
I was honestly just wondering so I would know if I had to continue modeling or if I could just wait. Sorry for the confusion, not trying to cause anything.
Dont mind it then, I would like to see some submissions from you but I guess you could stop moddeling that model
(03-12-2012, 03:34 PM)Power-Fusion Wrote: [ -> ]I was honestly just wondering so I would know if I had to continue modeling or if I could just wait. Sorry for the confusion, not trying to cause anything.

@Power-Fusion
I'll be adding the bombs and the ships in the next pack. Smile
Awesome! Sorry for all the confusion, ill be sure to check out your other work too Big Grin

@Thegameexplorer I'll see what I have to offer, I mainly do mapping, and work alongside a friend doing models, but I should have some textures by the end of this project so I'll be sure to get them up!
Pages: 1 2