The VG Resource

Full Version: 8-Bit Goombella Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should be in the 8-Bit Mario Custom Sprites section, and down to the Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door part.

[Image: tSRicon.png]

[Image: Copyof8bitgoombas.png]

And if you're wondering where the move "Multibonk" is, I felt no reason to add it as all you have to do is repeat the Headbonk Sprites over and over. Hope it gets posted.
Too many colors to be 8-Bit, and the icon is off. Post your customs in Sprite Discussion before you try and submit them, please.
Okay. But what did I do good in?
Fix what you did wrong. We don't kiss-ass here sorry. But year your font to the icon is way off. Wrong font and color. Font is Verdana size 7 and the color is the light gray from the actual Icon.
Those aren't even 8-bit colors and the book is too detailed to be 8-bit-8-bit has no outline. Close enough tough. Close enough.
8-bit can have an outline, he just has too many colors.
eg.SMB2, Zelda II, Kirby's Adventure
[Image: Copyof8bitgoombas-1.png]

Does this look 8-Bit?
Remember 8-bit has four colors per sprite (the fourth color can be transparent if needed). You're still over the limit (also the book doesn't match Goombella's look).
(08-27-2008, 11:20 PM)Paper Jorge Wrote: [ -> ]is too detailed to be 8-bit-8-bit has no outline.

These games feel inclined to disagree.
Plus make sure that the sprites are all bounded exactly how a normal NES sprite "tile" is bounded. I believe it's... 16x16 pixels?