The VG Resource

Full Version: Yu-gi-oh! World Championship series help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody help me with this games? I really need all monsters models. Thanks in advance.

UPD
This is not request. I am not asking somebody to do it instead of me. All I want is some tutorials on how to rip models from this game.
No, no requesting until you meet the requirements. There is a member here named Roxas358 who has ripped several models from 5D's Wheelie Breakers, so maybe you can ask him for assistance via PM (not on the forums) and maybe he can tell you how you can rip them yourself. Locked + warned for requesting outside the requests forum.
Unlocking after OP explained his actual intentions for the thread.
Everything in there is in *.pac format. I guess that it's some kind of an archives. I didn't find any tools for this kind of files .( Here is sample file http://www.mediafire.com/?nufglqm5jx1elvh
That PAC file does not open in BrawlBox/BV, and looking at it in a Hex viewer, it is packed full of LZ-compressed NARC's...
He told me via PM that this is a DS game, so BrawlBox/BRRES Viewer wouldn't work with it... XD
Yeah once I saw NARC I figured it was a DS game. Smile

I'll see if I can unpack it somehow via Tinkie..