The VG Resource

Full Version: O HAI THAR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, never really introduced myself, so I hope this is okay...

Well I'm Wiiboy4ever. Feel free to call me that, Wiiboy, WB4E, wii, etc. Oh just Mark/Marcus, cause that's mah name. Big Grin

I used to be Mrules4ever but I sucked as him, and I'm honestly trying to separate myself from that alias. >_>

A little bit about myself, well as you can prolly tell, I love Wii. I am FASCINATED and INFATUATED* with Wii, and most Mario Wii games as opposed to most retro stuff. I do however, love some N64 and GCN games and stuff. So pardon me if I get a little Wii-crazy. BTW, my favorite game of all time for now is Super Mario Galaxy 2. I have a T-shirt of it. Yeah. I also love the Wii U even more from the looks of it and await its release.

I like Sonic games too. My favorite Sonic game is Sonic Heroes, but games like Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations are pretty cool too.
I like Zelda games as well, but I just get attached to Ocarina of Time to enjoy too much of any other Zelda games for some reason.

I had a dog --cocker spaniel-- but she passed away. I had sever fish but they kind of..died. I hada a toy poodle too, and I loved her more than practically anything, to the point where I considered her part of my family. And unfortunately I lost her (loonng story) and haven't seen her in years.

I love movies and going out the the show and hanging out with friends and stuff. My favorite genre is comedy and horror. My favorite film right now is probably a tie between The Final Destination and Final Destination 5.

I love a lot of TV shows, my favorite is Zoey 101. My favorite cartoon was Jimmy Neutron, but I love stuff like Spongebob, Fairly OddParents, and ChalkZone, my Gym Partner's a Monkey, Courage the Cowardly Dog, PowerPuff Girls, Family Guy, etc. etc. etc..

I'm a laid back kinda guy, and I'm also kind of lazy. :X
Don't tell anyone I said that.
I guess I'm nice, and I don't really get too judgmental unless you're just hideous on the inside. (does that even make sense?)

I like rock music and hip-hop/R&B. Though my favorite artist song is So Close by Jennette Mccurdy. Some other of my favorite artists are Beyonce, Ciara, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, etc. (don't make fun of me plz Sad ) I have many, many, many favorite video game songs, and I think rock/guitar songs in videogames is amazing, part of which is why I love Sonic so much. My favorite Sonic song is probably Asteroid Coaster act 1 or Seaside Hill modern. Mario has some amazing songs as well, too, and same with Zelda series. In fact, I have a folder in my music dedicated to just my favorite songs, and there's about 40 of them in that folder alone.

As far as sprite ripping, I have ripped tons of sprites from various Mario games, and most of my rips can be seen on my MFGG page.

Not sure how I ended up on TSR. I think before under my Mrules4ever alias I posted due to a stolen sprite sheet or something as a first post. Or something. I dunno. But after a year or so I changed my name, started being more active, and here I am! Big Grin

well, I guess that's pretty much it. Sorry if I got too creepy and lengthy and personal, I'm bad at making intros. Cute

*lol infatuated
(03-07-2012, 10:47 PM)Wiiboy4ever Wrote: [ -> ]Spongebob, Fairly OddParents, and ChalkZone

That's some quality taste in programming you have there.

Anyway, welcome to TSR (super late but whatevs lol)! I also love Sonic Heroes, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 and just the Wii in general. Cute

Sorry to hear about all your pets dying. We had 5 of the sweetest bunnies and now only 2 of them is left. Mine (Hana) died late last year and is the most recent to go.

So, with that depressing stuff aside, hope you continue to enjoy your stay here, and I always love to see your rips!
Welcome (?) to the Resource Wiiboy! That's a massive intro but I read it all.

Hope you have enjoyed, are enjoying, and will continue to enjoy being here!
Hrmm..I think I've seen you before?Cute
Anyway, I give you a proper welcome to the forums!Smile
(03-07-2012, 11:22 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2012, 10:47 PM)Wiiboy4ever Wrote: [ -> ]Spongebob, Fairly OddParents, and ChalkZone

That's some quality taste in programming you have there.

Anyway, welcome to TSR (super late but whatevs lol)! I also love Sonic Heroes, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 and just the Wii in general. Cute

Sorry to hear about all your pets dying. We had 5 of the sweetest bunnies and now only 2 of them is left. Mine (Hana) died late last year and is the most recent to go.

So, with that depressing stuff aside, hope you continue to enjoy your stay here, and I always love to see your rips!
Thanks, and aw, that's so sad! Sad I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.

And thanks again very much! Smile
(03-08-2012, 02:11 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome (?) to the Resource Wiiboy! That's a massive intro but I read it all.

Hope you have enjoyed, are enjoying, and will continue to enjoy being here!
Thanks a bunch! I'm sure I had, am, and will! Big Grin

(03-08-2012, 08:03 AM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hrmm..I think I've seen you before?Cute
Anyway, I give you a proper welcome to the forums!Smile
Hm, you do seem familiar!

Thank you! Smile
nice to meet you Big Grin
(03-26-2012, 02:36 AM)vilereaver41 Wrote: [ -> ]nice to meet you Big Grin
thanks! Nice to meet you too! Big Grin