The VG Resource

Full Version: Introducing a new Sprite Comic: Sprites Adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Allow me the pleasure of introducing myself! My name is Roger Wright and I've been an avid fan of sprite art for years. Now it's time for me to take a crack at it! I've been wanting to do sprite work for a long time and this is it!

Introducing a new Sprite Comic: Sprites Adventure!

[attachment=964]

It is a continuing-plot with an epic cast of unlikeley heroes from different video games. Chrono from Chrono Trigger is the main main character but by no means does the story completeley revolve around him.

[attachment=965]

As you can see here, I've made sprites for chrono when he grows up.

Anyways, I've already made about 18 pages of the comic, but it's pages of something that happens way later in the story, here's an image of one of the pages, it doesn't have the speech bubbles or background art because I don't want to give away too much of the plot!

[attachment=966]

Please tell me what you think! I'm looking foreward to hearing what you have to say!
There isn't really anything to say about it. All you did is put a bunch of other peoples sprites together, and you didn't even credit them. We can't give you criticism on the comics because you didn't even show us any. What exactly do you want us to say?

PS. Wrong forum.
Oh, great.
1. Wrong forum
2. Sprite mixing
3. Why even post it if there isn't a first page yet?

at least there's no sonic recolors or fan characters...

...yet
bitmaps are bad
Chrono fully grown? Wasn't he pretty much an adult already? *can't be sure*

Anyway, bitmaps suck, don't ever upload them as they take too long to download and often times become converted to jpg file format when hosted on an image provider. Especially bigger bitmaps.

What comic? I see something that resembles one, but no words. Nextly, I have no clue as to what's going on. It's like:

Goku: "Grrr, Arthur!"
Arthur: "Grrr, Goku!"

Sonic Style Scene Transition.... with Adam West Bat Man style background music! *dahnananananananananaNA!*

Goku: "Grrr, Arth- Oh! A quarter!"
Arthur: "See this? It's long! I can measure my castle with it!"

Bison appears for no reason at all other than to just challenge Goku

Goku: "GrrrrRRRRrrr! Bison!"
Bison: "You know what you doing! Now we fights!"

Bison: *assumes constipated pose* "Yes! This is delicious!"

Goku: "Grr! I flyz at you!"
Bison: "Ouch time."

And the story ends abruptly and wins a pulitzer prize.

"I laughed, I cried, my bowels moved." ~LA Times

"I laughed so hard only to find that it wasn't funny." ~Simon Cowell

"I don't know, I just say things worth quoting." ~Peter Venkman

"!#@$!$##%%@$#!%$^%Q$$^#%@&#$#!@&#%$%%$@!!!" ~James Rolfe
Seriously dude. Pay attention to where you're posting things.

Only projects go in Sprite Projects

This is not a Sprite Project. I'll be moving this to creatiity. Please take much more care about thread locations in the future; or I'll just start deleting threads instead of moving them. Understand?
also the "adult crono" sprite is just a bad trunks edit from one of the DBZ games
Meh.
I was thinking, "Hey, something new!", but I was disappointed. You don't even have anything, and the "adult" Chrono is just a crappy recolour that made my eyes bleed.