The VG Resource

Full Version: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - The Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This time I have a rip for the SNES version of the game. Today we have Rocky, the Red Ranger, in his normal form. Should go in the Playable Characters section.

[Image: Rocky.png]
Nice Sid! But you've missed the "snowboarding" frames, his hair and clothes moves due to the wind.
As for the Genesis version, this game has an object viewer that make the ripping much more easier (and helps not to miss any frame).
http://tcrf.net/Mighty_Morphin_Power_Ran...%28SNES%29

This Power Rangers games are just great! I'm glad someone is willing to rip them.
Alright, I do have some room left, I'll get that. Oddly, when using the frame viewer in this version, there appeared to be several (as in almost a dozen) missing frames. What's the point of a frame viewer if I can't view all the frames?

EDIT: OK, updated version in place.
Uploaded!

Also, cool name... Just saying, David Bowie is probably pretty jealous of you right now.
hi guys 1 question how would u feel if I show you a custom green ranger sprite sheets?
(10-13-2013, 08:17 PM)supaman2525 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys 1 question how would u feel if I show you a custom green ranger sprite sheets?
I feel that you shouldn't necrobump topics like that.