The VG Resource

Full Version: DBZ SSW Goku Mugshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know these arn't very well ripped, and the background can be seen with the sprites, but these are the first sprites I've ripped so far.

I want to continue to add to this sheet all the mugshots of Goku in this game, and help would be appreciated. I'll clean the sheet up later on.

The File is in .PNG format.

[Image: GokuMugShots.png]
Um Nice job keep up the good work and make an icon and you will be good to go
Really, you have to remove the backgrounds or it's useless.
(09-02-2008, 06:24 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Really, you have to remove the backgrounds or it's useless.

Yeah, I know but ripping Goku is a huge pain because all the Black in his hair goes away, since in the Map screen everything has a Black BG.
Ugh.
Stop being so lazy. If you have to, get rid of all the pixels in the background.
This is basically the way it goes for any DBZ rip.
(09-16-2008, 04:01 PM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh.
Stop being so lazy. If you have to, get rid of all the pixels in the background.
This is basically the way it goes for any DBZ rip.

Not really, since there's more sprite under the text boxes, I would do it that way if it was an option though.

OK, I've just added an attachment. There's a huge gap in it because it's incomplete. These are all of the Frieza Body Shots in Gokus story.
I've added a whole sheep of Adult Gohan Shots.