The VG Resource

Full Version: Nice to meet you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice to meet everyone. I will admit, I did come here for a rip request (and as such, will wait until I've earned that right like a good girl), but I'm also a bit of a spriter myself.

My skills are... well, minor. Most of what I've done is the creation of icons for the Golden Sun GBA games, though I find that the more detail is required, the harder time I seem to have. Hopefully, though, I can gain some more skills while here, and maybe even be able to make full custom sprite sheets.

So... here's to hoping for a nice long healthy relationship between everyone.
Welcome to TSR, Role! Hope to see your sprites! Smile
Welcome to the communtiy!
Be sure to read the rules and stuff!Wink
Hey, welcome to the Resource! I also kind of came here (partly) for a request, but now I'm spriting and talking and posting Carlton videos!

So yah, hope you enjoy it here!
Thanks for the welcome. I'm still looking around, and trying to see if I can find out how to rip things myself so that I'm not so reliant on others, preferably a method which involves extracting image data from the code itself, rather than relying on screen capture. It's been over a year since what I need was discussed on the site, so I kind of get the feeling it's up to me. Whelp, time to look up resources then!