The VG Resource

Full Version: Tales of Heroes [TMR 3/1/12]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People have certainly been busy this past month. Over four hundred models uploaded, and many more are still to come! Solink has ripped a great number of characters from DC Universe Online, and Mighty Jetters has ripped all of the remaining Pokémon from PokéPark Wii! Some of the most exciting rips in this batch are fully-rigged Kingdom Hearts II characters, entire Mario Kart: Double Dash!! tracks, and our first Tales of Symphonia models! A very ambitious project is about to get underway this month, so you can bet next update will be huge.

[Image: picture2151940.png]
Wow, TMR sure has exploded! That makes me very happy. Big Grin
Also, I feel like being a dick and pointing out that "Captain Pete" from KH2 is actually called "Peg Leg Pete." And Buzz Lightyear?! WHAT?!
(03-02-2012, 02:30 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I feel like being a dick and pointing out that "Captain Pete" from KH2 is actually called "Peg Leg Pete."

Meh. I just got the name from the Wiki
http://www.khwiki.net/Captain_Pete
cant wait for this.

i hope it is one of the 'good' tales games
(03-02-2012, 02:30 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, TMR sure has exploded! That makes me very happy. Big Grin
Also, I feel like being a dick and pointing out that "Captain Pete" from KH2 is actually called "Peg Leg Pete." And Buzz Lightyear?! WHAT?!

Kingdom Hearts II was going to have Toy Story and nobody told us?! COCKTEASING NOMURA!