The VG Resource

Full Version: [In Development] SPRITE ANIMATOR NEEDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[In Development] SPRITE ANIMATOR NEEDED

Gideon Games Inc. is seeking a Sprite Animator for work on an XBOX Live 2D Fighter (Similar to Marvel Vs. Capcom). It is preferred that the candidate be located within 20 miles of Marietta, Georgia.
Prospect must be enthusiastic about game design and development.
---------------------------------------
(UDC) Fighter
(Version 1.0 Beta Version)
Title: Lead Animator

(i) In game battle sprite animations as negotiated by the Creative Director and Art director to play and represent character capabilities during combat within story mode, versus mode, and online mode, in compliance and stated by the Game Document authored by J.A.MontemoiƱo.
(ii) Concept Art for avatars/Warriors, props, weapons, other visual effects, artistic assets and/or screen Items needed for animation incorporation.
(iii) Finalized and colored animation sprite assets For all approved concept art, Avatar actions and movements, in the specified format as negotiated by J.A.MontemoiƱo.
(iv) Finished in-game animations with provided textures of avatars/warriors for character selection screen, and in Battle character Icons, and props.
(v) Cut scenes 2D static images with minor facial expression and minor / minimal stance change needed for cut scenes to accompany written text.

Important must be Capable of creating original sprites.
Must have at least 2 years of animation experience or Degree in animation.

Term of Employment: 12> months.
Flexible, work from home. Game Design or Development Students preferred.

Prospect must have required hardware for projects.

Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Compensation: By Commission (see above)
please don't use attachments. Removed.

And what do you do in the game? Do you program it? Do you have anything done? gameplay ideas? anything? This is simply a request. Offering money isn't worth much if people don't know if you have solid evidence that you're doing something.

I'm the Game Designer and Creative Director, I create the battle mechanics and Game Docs. I also coincidentally am the founder of the company which means I over see project management. Currently I have 14 people working on four Projects. 2 Xbox Games (RPG and a 2D Fighter), a facebook App (turn based tactical Fighter), and an Apple ios App (Strategy).
This is just one of the few. My Current animator could use some back-up. She is not a pixel artist, but a superb animator using the same process as sprite sheets just not pixel based. I have team members in Italy, Argentina, NY, NC, and GA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(03-01-2012, 07:59 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]please don't use attachments. Removed.

And what do you do in the game? Do you program it? Do you have anything done? gameplay ideas? anything? This is simply a request. Offering money isn't worth much if people don't know if you have solid evidence that you're doing something.

well then, all I can say is that if you're making those games, you won't get a lot of help in this forum, sadly. While it's not prohibited, recruit threads aren't what you're supposed to make in the gamedev section. It's more to showcase your work and eventually get help if people are interested.

making a huge project recruitment as for first post in tSR certainly won't help you getting any people interested on it, I think.