The VG Resource

Full Version: Get Me These Models: I'll Rig You A Model in Return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so here's the deal, no matter where I look I can't get my hands on certain models >_> nor can I get my hands on an iso to rip them from myself. So yeah, get me a model and I'll rig something for you, note that I said RIG, I will not do the entire brawl importing process for you Smile

Rules:
1: I don't care about the source, I just need a decent model of the character, preferably with lots of vertexes where there's lots of bending going on. (Such as fingers, wrists, elbows etc)
2: Only one rig request at a time. I get one, you get one :/
3: It's preferred that you already have the model you want rigged saved as a 3DS Max scene. with all textures and such included. Smile
4: Please provide the model you want rigged as a separate download from the model you're getting for me in return.

Character Request List:
Nightcrawler: MVC games
Storm: MVC games
Magneto: MVC games
Katsumi: Dead or Alive games
Hitomi: Dead or alive games
Alpha 152: Dead or alive games
Twinrova(Combined form): Ocarina of Time or Ocarina of Time 3DS.
Female Zora: Twilight Princess
Speed Racer: Tatsunuki VS Capcom Games
Chun Lii: Capcom VS Games
(02-29-2012, 07:19 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: [ -> ]Nightcrawler: MVC games
Speed Racer: Tatsunuki VS Capcom Games
Just to let you know, neither of these are possible. Nightcrawler does not appear in (Ultimate) Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and Speed Racer does not appear in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

And on a similar note, nobody has cracked open 3DS ROMs yet, so don't expect to have anything ripped from 3DS games anytime soon.

Twinrova's model can still come from Ocarina of Time :/

(02-29-2012, 11:19 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: [ -> ]Twinrova's model can still come from Ocarina of Time :/
Yeah, I'm just stating that it's currently not possible to get the higher-resolution/poly 3DS model yet.
Alright, is there anyone interested in getting me these models period though :/
IDK about the source, as long as there's lots of polygons and whatnot, especially in areas that do a lot of bending Big Grin
Keep your eyes on the Twilight Princess thread in the Models area of the forums - you might see the Female Zora there.

As for the others - I'd love to help but I do not own any of the games. Sad
zelda capital