The VG Resource

Full Version: That chat button up top
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So... does anyone actually use that? I noticed it today, but nobody was there, despite a lot of people being online on the forums. It could have been that I just had bad timing, but judging by the time it took me to discover it's existence, I wouldn't be surprised if people don't know (or just forget) about it.

Just wondering. It'd be cool to have some live chats with people Big Grin
It's for the tSIRC channel but nobody actually goes on there anymore

we all just use skype now lol
I forgot about that thing long time ago tbh.
There's an IRC and Skype?

News to me...
(02-29-2012, 03:54 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]It's for the tSIRC channel but nobody actually goes on there anymore

only 2 people ever used it to begin with
skype is like youtube. for the most part it honestly sucks, but everyone uses it so you kinda have to too

skype takes up so much memory i'm forced to use ventrilo at times
I have been using msn for like ten years i'm not quitting it
(02-29-2012, 06:47 PM)Keychain Wrote: [ -> ]skype is like youtube. for the most part it honestly sucks, but everyone uses it so you kinda have to too

skype takes up so much memory i'm forced to use ventrilo at times

Skype is like a cat, it behaves like shit when you tell it not to
i have people on my msn list who i honestly dont know who they are so i never go to talk to them

and i havent even talked to shawn or nitram or anyone on msn since i got a new one like 3 years ago
I have AIM, I don't want Skype. I've got 6 friends on there currently, and one of them keeps me busy lol.
I haven't signed into MSN in ages and somehow I have like 5 people who want to be on my friends list.

I don't even know these people.
i click it when my huge ass weiner is hard and I need to cyber to relive the pressure of the jizz in my big balls ...other then that i just love to post
(02-29-2012, 08:02 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I have AIM, I don't want Skype. I've got 6 friends on there currently, and one of them keeps me busy lol.

One of them would be me. Tongue

I also have MSN, Yahoo, and Skype (hardly use it as had similar problems with it, as it kills a convo at random). I also tend to use Steam as a chat too~
I have spent 6 hours chatting nonstop with someone on steam.

9PM - 3AM about everything videogames. Ended with some Half-Life related creepypasta.
(02-29-2012, 10:15 PM)Gaia Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2012, 08:02 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I have AIM, I don't want Skype. I've got 6 friends on there currently, and one of them keeps me busy lol.

One of them would be me. Tongue

Nah, I have another one from TMR that loves to send me YouTube links 'n stuff. Tongue
(02-29-2012, 06:47 PM)Keychain Wrote: [ -> ]skype is like youtube. for the most part it honestly sucks, but everyone uses it so you kinda have to too

I think you mean Facebook, not YouTube Wink

Personally I don't have Skype, but my family does so we can chat with relatives and whatnot. I have Windows Live (MSN), but barely use it anymore. I mostly stay logged into GMail, where I chat with a few people, and I occasionally log in to Steam, although I that's mostly only when I'm playing TF2. Although once I'm done I stay logged in, in case anyone wants to chat.

Anyway, all your posts basically explain why the IRC is empty. Except for Audz0r's.
Pages: 1 2