The VG Resource

Full Version: SSBB Sonic Trophy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So.. This is my First Complete Rip.
(Can someone Tell me how to make Icons?)
So....... yah.
(Sorry for the Image Size)

Download:

Sonic Trophy

Oh, when will the Brawl thread be made, Jetters?
Are the bases supposed to be included with the trophies?
No. The Trophy Disc is not included in any of the models here.
Mainly because the base is a separate model from the trophies.
^ Yep. That is the whole.... Answer. thing.
I was going to make you icons & whatnot, but 4Shared does not work for me (I think my ISP blocks it). If you could link me the file from elsewhere I can get some icons.
Oh wow, very nice job. Everything's there, and the OBJ/MTL files are in perfect working condition. It's all ready to be uploaded. Big Grin

You can get the IconMaker right here, though it doesn't support alpha transparency yet, so you'll have to use it in combination with Photoshop/Fireworks/GIMP/whatever to make your icons. Don't worry about this one, though, I'll make one for you. Wink

As for the Brawl project, stay tuned, as it's going to be very soon. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon.
Thanks, man Big Grin

Should I rip more trophies?

oh, and Jon, I will put my Stuff on Mediafire for you Smile
Considering how shady 4shared seems to be, Mediafire would be a much better choice, yeah.

It would be great if you ripped more trophies, though I think you should wait for the Brawl project gets started. That way, everyone is on the same page. Wink
Ok. I will wait for the Brawl Project To be Started. Smile

oh, and who is going to start the Brawl Project Topic, anyways?