The VG Resource

Full Version: Elements Modification for Minecraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am making a Modification or Mod for minecraft and I need your opnions and support for it. I already have a team of Texturerers and Coders but If u want to help please just post on the Minecraft Forums thread.

The Mod is about basically chemistry, we are adding all 118 elements into the game, we are also adding new mobs, new tools and armor and all of it in a new dimension. we will be adding compounds and maybe alloys in future versions. We are also adding extra elements to tribute Notch and other people like the Yogscast.

If anybody would like to make a feature video of the mod on youtube please ask the consent of me first. Here is the link to the thread on the minecraft forums http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/9977...rationtp3/

Please spread the word about the mod and feel free to post in the thread on the Minecraft Forums.

Current Version: Test Pilot 3

Here is the link to download it https://bitbucket.org/elementscolab/elem...i/Download

Copyright

This document is Copyright � and is the intellectual property of the author (Elements Collaboration). Only Minecraftforum.net is able to host any of our material without our consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. If you mirror this mod page or anything we've made on any other site, we may express our angst at you in the form of a lawsuit.

Screenshots will be coming Soon.

Changes in TP3:
•Added Plutonium

•Fixed Texture bug

Changes in TP2:
•Added 32 Elements

•Added NYAN fuel

•Removed Plutonium

•Re-textured Cobalt

•Changed Mercury format

Features in TP1:
•Added 3 Elements

Unimplemented Content:

•Elementopia

•Element Dragon

•Mad Scientist

Planned Content:

•More Mobs

•More Elements

•Tools

•Armour

Mod Team on Minecraft Forums
Mod Idea
•Teabagger9777

Textures
•Teabagger9777
•jamboini
•MonkeyMad358
•minEandHis1
•cowsareawesome

Coders
•jamboini
•TechGuy543
•destroythepony
•MonkeyMad358
•Forceofthegrim
I don't play Minecraft but I wish you luck in this! Smile
Thanks Mighty, By the way the mod is only on the beta veersions it is on Test Pilot 3 at the moment
moved to gamedev

rather than just making an advertisement and linking us to another forum, it'd be great if you'd actually post the information for it directly here instead

in other words, post screenshots and stuff
I will be posting screenshots when the next test pilot comes out and the new dimension is in the game.
Sounds really cool! Though modifications aren't my thing but yeah show us some screenshots Big Grin
Pike I said I will show screenshots when the next version comes out.
me don't play minecraft too but my friend does and would you mind if ill maybe give you ideas for your modification? or do you just want to mod all by yourself? i want to make textures for ya if you want!!!
and also good luck!!!!!
You can suggest ideas if you want plus it would be good if you want to help with the textures.
I don't play Minecraft so I can barely understand what this mod is actually doing. However adding all 118 elements into any game is bound to be a challenge, so I wish you luck with it!
Thanks for the support. I was wondering if anybody has a YouTube channel.
checking out this thread because OP pmed me to do it SurpriseQuestion
So your point is?
gyazo.com/93bc64bf7e6bf47146cb2f9fba2ceff9
You tell me?
I GOT AN YOUTUBE ACOUNT!!!!! simply go to my spriters resource account and you will see
Pages: 1 2