The VG Resource

Full Version: Random Talking Bush's Sound Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Current Submissions Total: 484

List of past/current submissions
  • Nintendo: 2
  • Sega: 33
  • Capcom: 16
  • Square-Enix: 2
  • - Taito: 8
  • Namco-Bandai: 59
  • Other: 22
  • - Atari: 87
  • - Idea Factory: 220
  • - Nippon-Ichi: 35

Hm, now why haven't I made one of these yet? I mean I've got one for sprites I've ripped and one for the models I've exported.

I'll start this topic off with some relatively new stuff.

3D Dot Game Heroes:
All Sound Effects

Dissidia: Final Fantasy (+ Duodecim):
Kefka Palazzo (1 of 2)
Kefka Palazzo (2 of 2)

I've got a crapload of sounds that I ripped that I've been meaning to organize from the Dragon Ball: Budokai Tenkaichi series (1-3) and Dissidia (+ Duodecim), so with that said...

Any requests on whose sounds I should organize and upload next, from either of those two? I'm gonna leave the storyline-related sound bites for much later, though -- I'd probably have an aneurism trying to sort well over 10,000 sound bytes by character...
Yay, finally! I know someone who'll be happy to see the DBZ sounds. Big Grin
Hooooly crap. I see you're finally back with a big boom. Big Grin
We all missed you. Sad
I'm all ears. Actually, no, that doesn't work in this context so forget I even said that.

Hyperdimension Neptunia:
Arfoire's Voice
Black Heart's Voice
Blanc's Voice
Compa's Voice
Green Heart's Voice
Gust's Voice
IF's Voice
Neptune's Voice
Nisa's Voice
Noire's Voice
Purple Heart's Voice
Vert's Voice
White Heart's Voice

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2:
5pb.'s Voice
Blanc's Voice
Cave's Voice
Compa's Voice
CPU Candidate Voices
CPU Voices
Criminals of the Free World Voices
Falcom's Voice
Gust's Voice
IF's Voice
Nepgear's Voice
Neptune's Voice
Nisa's Voice
Noire's Voice
Ram's Voice
Rom's Voice
Underling and Pirachu's Voices
Uni's Voice
Vert's Voice

Caution, there's some coarse language in the audio in the archives above. But it's not like anyone seems to be bothered by that kinda thing nowadays. Continuing on.

PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure:
Voices (1 / 2)
Voices (2 / 2)

Street Fighter X Tekken:
Mega Man

I'll have more things up within a week.
awesoooome! yay Mega Man *squee* Big Grin
btw, you were asking which of either the DBZ or FF sounds you should do next in your OP...? I suppose the DBZ sounds.
also, how do you usually rip your Wii/whatever system game sounds? BRSAR Unpack and Ripping Mama seemed kinda iffy to me.
(03-01-2013, 06:09 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]awesoooome! yay Mega Man *squee* Big Grin
btw, you were asking which of either the DBZ or FF sounds you should do next in your OP...? I suppose the DBZ sounds.
also, how do you usually rip your Wii/whatever system game sounds? BRSAR Unpack and Ripping Mama seemed kinda iffy to me.
Well, I've still got loads. All I need to do is merge the sounds together from the three Tenkaichi games and upload 'em. I still need to record those battle sounds from Dissidia, though.

And it depends on the sound format for ripping sound effects. Wii games, I use Ripping Mama for, but I had to manually separate the RWAV files from PokéPark's archive and convert them with Winamp and the VGMStream plugin, since it always crashed when exporting using the other programs. The Neptunia Mk2 and SFxT sounds were converted using HCA2WAV, since that format was finally figured out recently.
I love this timeline. Smug
Technically it's "tomorrow" now since it's past midnight, sooooo...

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3:
Broly's Voice
Garlic Jr.'s Voice
Lord Slug's Voice
Pikkon's Voice
Salza's Voice
Supreme Kai's Voice
Syn Shenron's Voice
Tapion's Voice
Turles's Voice
Uub's Voice

More of these within an unspecified time between 12 and 48 hours.
Boop, update time.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3:
Burter's Voice
Captain Ginyu's Voice
Cell's Voice
Cell Junior's Voice
Cooler's Voice
Dodoria's Voice
Frieza's Voice
Guldo's Voice
Jeice's Voice
Recoome's Voice
Videl's Voice
Zarbon's Voice

More will be uploaded before the month's over. Gonna take a short break to work on a few other things, mainly sprites and models.
There's a lot more sounds than I thought in Budokai Tenkaichi Awesome job!
(03-19-2013, 10:08 AM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]There's a lot more sounds than I thought in Budokai Tenkaichi Awesome job!
Indeed. I've still got 62 folders of sound effects left to sort through, so technically I've only gone through half of what the game has.
If you don't mind me asking, how did you extract the Megaman sounds from Street Fighter X Tekken? I'd like to help on that front if at all possible.
Pages: 1 2 3