The VG Resource

Full Version: Finally crawled out of that rock! Hi guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it seems a bit late to introduce myself, but when I first registered here, I only did so just to post my custom Blaze sheet and jump ship. =P Seems kinda silly, but that was the truth. Things are different now, though. I want to be a semi-regular part of the community, while contributing custom sheets whenever I can make them. So hello again to all of you!

Might as well say a few things about myself while I'm at it. Used to be a huge Sonic nut, (Actually, a Blaze nut; I was already tired of Sonic!) but I've moved on to Street Fighter, Tomb Raider, Mangaka art, and pretty much anything else that doesn't involve anthropomorphic critters. My choice in music is pretty soft, being mostly techno and classical. I like working on both raster and digital art, but would jump at the chance to animate stuff in either art form. Oh yeah, and I can be overly sarcastic sometimes.

Well, that's pretty much me in a nutshell! Can't wait to get to know all you guys.
Hey and welcome to the Resource, Luke!

It may not look like it by the comparison of post counts, but I also registered in December 2011, and also to initially just submit sheets. However I've gotten quite comfortable here, and even started ripping from a game I didn't originally intend to Tongue

I think I have a similar taste of music, I enjoy classical music (particularly from Professor Layton and Braid), but chiptune rather than techno. Other than that the only music I greatly enjoy is that which is nostalgic (like that from Puggsy), but every now and again a song or game soundtrack takes my fancy. For example, I've recently been playing Pokemon Black, and the Team Plasma battle music is totally awesome, despite it being different to anything I've heard before.
sup .Luke! Have a nice stay at tSR!

Welcome!
Welcome (back) to TSR, .Luke! Please enjoy your stay here again, and hope to see more sprites from you. Smile
Thanks for the welcome, all of you! Feels good to be back. Genki ^_^

Gors Wrote:

I should have expected an Episode V reference, xD it's not the first time that happened! A random guy on Playstation Home told me the same thing, except he added "u mother died".

puggsoy Wrote:Hey and welcome to the Resource, Luke!

It may not look like it by the comparison of post counts, but I also registered in December 2011, and also to initially just submit sheets. However I've gotten quite comfortable here, and even started ripping from a game I didn't originally intend to Tongue

I think I have a similar taste of music, I enjoy classical music (particularly from Professor Layton and Braid), but chiptune rather than techno. Other than that the only music I greatly enjoy is that which is nostalgic (like that from Puggsy), but every now and again a song or game soundtrack takes my fancy. For example, I've recently been playing Pokemon Black, and the Team Plasma battle music is totally awesome, despite it being different to anything I've heard before.

Wow, now I know I'm not the only ex-one-post-wonder around here. =P And I've never heard of chiptunes before, have to look into it. Used to listen to a lot of VG tunes myself, but I think I've worn out all my favourites! (I had a sizeable collection too, so that's pretty bad. xD)

Also, that Team Plasma track is epic! Even when I felt like the game was throwing too many punks at me, I didn't care anyway because of that cool music; never thought they could top the Team Rocket theme. 8D
Welcome back!
You made those Blaze sprites!Surprise Just in case you didn't know, they were uploaded to the main site!Tongue