The VG Resource

Full Version: .CMDL viewer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,i was wondering if anyone recently heard of the .CMDL viewer that Saraharp was working on a few years back, it could shure come in handy right now
and i would do my own rips of metroid games and publish it on this site
as i see a lack of metroidness...

Hope to hear news bout that Smile
Thanks in advance
sth29
(02-23-2012, 06:38 PM)sth29 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,i was wondering if anyone recently heard of the .CMDL viewer that Saraharp was working on a few years back, it could shure come in handy right now
and i would do my own rips of metroid games and publish it on this site
as i see a lack of metroidness...

Hope to hear news bout that Smile
Thanks in advance
sth29
She never did release it. I used to follow her thread, and the problem was too many people kept begging her to release it. Right now, I'm ripping some models from Metroid Prime 2, and am planning on ripping Metroid Prime 3, so your thirst should soon be quenched. If you don't think there's enough metroidness on the site, look at the other m section. I think it's complete.
Omg okai Tongue awesomness occurs >Big Grin
May i know what model you are specificly ripping from prime 3 ?? Tongue
cuz im interested in the P.E.D suit non corrupt Defeated it just looks soo badass Smile
and mostly the dark suit in prime 2 was my all time fav Tongue
So if you do rip them
your my idol o_0
(ps: this is not a request, i am just stating the fact that i love these suits more than bacon, wich...is a lot!)
I know it's not a request. be patient and they will be up soon.
(02-24-2012, 04:01 PM)AllenSword Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's not a request. be patient and they will be up soon.

will do Wink