The VG Resource

Full Version: F a c e I t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today, it's rather sunny outside and seems like a good day to do something outside.

Too bad I have class in a few hours. Very Sad

Anyway, I've added 6 new emoticons and changed one of the commands for a face.

This time I went for emotes that I've seen used across the community. One has a new word-based one, but I personally think it's likeable enough to the point that you'll probably find yourself using it outside of TSR. I made all of these myself (with exception to the smug emote - that's partly vipershark's work) so I guess you could call this my valiant comeback in spriting, haha

and without further ado, the ~smiley showcase~

Nervous Wrote:I've got three projects and a term paper due. In six hours. What do I do, TSR? Nervous
Can be used by typing :nervs:

I bet mighty jetters will use this one a lot Wrote:Enjoy your stay at TSR. Genki ^_^
Can be used by typing ^_^

Smug Wrote:I guess you'll just have to figure out why I'm calling it smug, won't you Smug
Can be used by typing :J

Ouch! Wrote:My girlfriend just dumped me, and I accidentally flushed my watch down the toilet. I feel like absolute shit Ouch!
Can be used by typing ._.

Unsure Wrote:I'm not quite sure if I want to buy a new monitor or a PS Vita. Unsure
Can be used by typing :S

Smartass/Nerd Wrote:I'll let you know that "Gaiden" actually means "side story"; meaning Majora's Mask's working title, "Zelda Gaiden" would mean "Zelda side story". Nerd
Can be used by typing 8-)

And there's one more hidden smiley, that you (NOT A MOD) will have to find out yourself. Cool

Expect more smilies in the future, as VS and I are working on cooking some up right now.
We won't keep you waiting too long. Genki ^_^
Haha, I love the smug one. These are awesome.
Awesome.

Too bad I never use "Genki ^_^" though lol.
yes you do shut up >:{

well

you will now because it is here and i knew deep down you vied for one Genki ^_^

Oh Kosheh, ILU too. Genki ^_^

But in seriousness, we can definitely use more smilies.
der sekrut smile face is Pokemon
Shreksual Healing
cna you make it so when you type this

Code:
____|Ω____┌-----ッ--,____´|
|  ||:^ ) |>====---------|
‾‾‾‾|℧‾‾‾└-----ッ--'‾‾‾‾‾.|

you get a Profesor Layton emoticon? thank you in advanced
(02-23-2012, 12:22 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Shreksual Healing

Does that mean you are finally in favor of a Shrekfaqs skin for those who want to use it?
No.
Angry Rolleyes Unimpressed

Gonna Puke wrong answer Gonna Puke
I think you mean Ouch!, Kat.

My personal reaction was more like Genki ^_^, though.
NOP I DID NOT MAKE THAT FACE
You can't hide yout true feelings from me. I know everything. Nerd
Smug
Pages: 1 2