The VG Resource

Full Version: My Harvest Moon Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DiaMM.gif][Image: HM_Dia-1.png]
I'm spriting Harvest Moon Characters who debuted in newer games in the style of the original game.
I know I haven't put the headband on yet that'll come later.
Use an image host site, rather than attachments, please.
please provide references for those like me who are not aware of both the original sprites and the characters being ported.
There are a few things wrong with it. Firstly, the eyes are too close together. Try moving them apart a pixel or two. Also, you seem to have totally forgotten about the headband, despite the fact you have a lot of space to include it. It also appears that your outline is quite dark compared to other sprites in the style.
the eyes too close is part of the original, SNES Harvest Moon's style. Now, I think some more detail could be added without hampering the sprite.
Ah okay. I must have been looking at the wrong set of sprites, sorry about that.

But yes, more detail could easily be added here.
I've added the Headband revised the hair a little bit put a little more detail in and tried my hand at the Shawl Dia has. Feedback please?

[Image: HM_Dia-2.png]

this is just an sprite edit. with minor changes to the hair and a recolored dress of the pink haired girl from that SNES harvest moon(wich explains the lack of hairband)

in the future, please state the nature of your work. dont try to pass a simple edit for custom work.