The VG Resource

Full Version: Graphics things I guess?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyhey. Mega man style coming through.

[Image: mbDmX.png]
[Image: dszwq.gif]
C+C?
if the shadow on the chin doesnt move, then the face features are just dacing around on the face.
Fix'd

[Image: vuN1K.png]
[Image: 3tbfO.gif]
Why do the eyes move like that? Nothing else does.
If it's supposed to be moving its head around as if it were looking around, its entire face's outline would be changing with it. Otherwise its mouth and eyes wouldn't be gliding around its face, nor would the shading look like grey water being pumped in and out of a balloon.
(02-23-2012, 06:28 PM)BynineB Wrote: [ -> ]If it's supposed to be moving its head around as if it were looking around, its entire face's outline would be changing with it. Otherwise its mouth and eyes wouldn't be gliding around its face, nor would the shading look like grey water being pumped in and out of a balloon.

Would you have any source of reference on that? Like in a game or so. I don't see why I should change it.

(02-23-2012, 05:05 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]Why do the eyes move like that? Nothing else does.

Elaborate please.
In Mega Man when the eyes move, only his pupils move

Since your eyes only consist of a line, it suggests that the entire eye is moving. And of course, eyes don't fly across your face. If your eye moves, it means your entire face moved. So right now, it just kind of looks like the face is flying around nonsensically.

And all you have to do is look in the mirror and tilt your head to notice that the outline of your face changes as you rotate. Think about all the sides of the head in 3D.
What Starsock said. They eyes are completely circling around the face while the rest of the body goes in an up and down motion, it makes no sense.
Kinda like this? This is for demonstration so mind the sloppiness.
[Image: aibcZ.gif]
basically, yes.
[Image: 2GeBQ.png]

Anything else?
now you're facing the problem that the face does move in a 3D enviroment, but its still painted over a ball.

the hard part now is to actually make the whole head move around, following the position of the face(although technically it should be the other way around)