The VG Resource

Full Version: looney tunes martian alert friendly npc and mugshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this does not include the npc from the secrets missions(except O'pat), same for the mugshots also cecil turtle is missing
[Image: invader_johnny__s_request_by_leoelbarto-d4p8eq6.png]
[Image: invader_johnny__s_request_by_leoelbarto-d4p8eq6.png]
What sprites are custom? You shouldn't edit or make new sprites on a rip.
Also, your icon has the wrong font, it should be Verdana 7.
Try a color for the background, like green or dark blue, dark colors bring out the important details on the sprites.
The rip itself is looking pretty good though!Smile
Yeah, he's right. White backgrounds generally blend in with the sprites, so you want to try a colored background like magenta, green or a dull color that the sprites show up well on. I can fix the icon myself if it's necessary.

I have seen custom/edited sprites on rips before, however I wouldn't recommend it personally.
(02-24-2012, 08:59 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]What sprites are custom? You shouldn't edit or make new sprites on a rip.
Also, your icon has the wrong font, it should be Verdana 7.
Try a color for the background, like green or dark blue, dark colors bring out the important details on the sprites.
The rip itself is looking pretty good though!Smile

is it better like this ?
Better, but just a couple things I'd like to point out.
First of all, there is a bunch of blank space and your credit tag was too big.
See how much better this looks.
[Image: ilLHNBFfCUPJt.png]
You can use lines to separate animations instead of placing them on a different row. I will be glad to see this uploaded! Smile
Please try to avoid blank space for your future sheets:
[Image: j3gQibrEMKRsJ.png]

Btw, deleted a few white dots which you've forgotten. Please also take a close look at mugshot 2, 28 and 29 (the gangster and the two green guys) and tell me if they're ok. It looks like some parts of the sprites are missing.
So, is this acceptable yet? It does look to me like the mugshots you mentioned have missing parts, but if not I'll upload it. Just need to know.
No idea since I've never played the game. But it looks fishy to me. The ripper also stated that the sheet is incomplete.
I think I'll leave it for now then.