The VG Resource

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts II Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey all!
I've decided to rip models from Kingdom Hearts 2 and here they are!

All models are in DAE format (newer ones in OBJ as well)
Big thanks to Roxas358 for his help Wink
Asdsgfhg great job buddy!!! Big Grin
(02-19-2012, 05:04 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Asdsgfhg great job buddy!!! Big Grin

I agree with what ever she just said. Tongue
yay all thats missing is the NPC chinese soldiers.
kudos for getting Emperor Morita i really miss him.
Awesome! Big Grin

One little problem with at least one of the models, though. The Emperor's model didn't have a file extension! Tongue Other than that, it imported perfectly.
emporer morita is still pretty cool, I hope I can find someone to rig him soon.
(02-20-2012, 02:42 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Big Grin

One little problem with at least one of the models, though. The Emperor's model didn't have a file extension! Tongue Other than that, it imported perfectly.

Whoops! Fixed in first post Shy

Here are the remaining characters from the Land of Dragons

[Image: hayabusaicon.png][Image: ssicon.png][Image: soldier1icon.png][Image: soldier2icon.png]
I've uploaded all of them! Very nice job on these, especially considering these are your first model submissions to the site! I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you. Big Grin
Thanks a bunch!
I've got the remaining characters from Olympus Coliseum, Hollow Bastion, the Mysterious Tower and Timeless River

[Image: megaraicon.png][Image: leonicon.png][Image: merlinicon.png][Image: faunaicon.png][Image: floraicon.png][Image: merryweathericon.png][Image: yensidicon.png][Image: cptnpeteicon.png][Image: claracluckicon.png][Image: clarabellecowicon.png][Image: horacehorsecollaricon.png][Image: mickeytricon.png]
Toon Mickey!! Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Hayabusa was alot of fun to rig. though i think i'll need to get another rigger to take a wack at all the mushu models. kh1, summon, kh2 and shadow form
Remaining models from Atlantica (apart from Ursula, but I don't think I'll be getting her soon Genki ^_^ (Oh, and a bunch of NPC fish that are used in "Under the Sea" which I don't know the names of))

[Image: fjicon.png][Image: floundericon.png][Image: gluticon.png][Image: ktritonicon.png][Image: polypicon.png][Image: pericicon.png][Image: pericwsicon.png][Image: sebastianicon.png]
Hooray, Little Mermaid!
Uh oh, all the links in the Olympus/Timeless River post are broken. Sad

I'll upload the Atlantica ones in the meantime.
Wha- Shocked
Ok, I'll try and get them all re-uploaded very soon
Pages: 1 2 3