The VG Resource

Full Version: Rawr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After some minor poking from a friend of mine, I decided to sign up. XD

Obviously, I'm Kudamon, but I also go by Kuda, Jase, or Jason. Don't worry about familiarity with me, I don't mind people calling me by any of those nicknames whether they know me or not. Smile Now, let's see... I'm an administrator at a roleplaying forum and used to be an admin at a pokemon fangame forum before I quit, so I know my way around a forum and I know how to avoid breaking the rules. ^^ I'm generally easy to get along with and don't hold grudges for very long unless you're a thief or something, and sometimes I have a... rather warped sense of humor. Don't worry about it. Tongue

I mostly do sprite edits(and can actually make splices look good- yeah I looked at the spriting dictionary already XD) and I'm just learning how to shade and such. Though I'm terrible with lineart. ^^; I also do traditional art, as in pencil and paper, not sure if that has a place here or not, I'll have to look around some more...

Hobbies of mine include roleplaying, spriting, drawing, writing, and hanging out on a dragon adoptables site. Yes, I like dragons, that's probably one of the first things any of my friends would tell you about me. XD I also play video games, primarily Pokemon(main series and Mystery Dungeon) and Touhou. Though I'm not terribly good at the latter.

So, uh... yeah... idk how to finish this post... XD
Welcome to TSR, Kudamon! Even if you're familar with forums, you'll still want to read our rules if you haven't already. Wink Please enjoy your stay here!

We definitely have a forum for showing off your drawings, it's "Creativity"! We'd be glad to see and help you with your art, whether it be paper drawings or sprites! Smile

And I love Mystery Dungeon too so you're okay in my eyes. Wink
Welcome to the place and have fun... Big Grin

I also do traditional art, but lately, they're for my OCs... and Mystery Dungeon is one of my favorite Pokemon games... aside from the others... xD
Hey Kuda, welcome to the Resource! I occasionally draw with pencil/pen and paper too, which people say I'm good at, although recently I haven't been doing much. This reminded me of it, so I'll get back to that, and maybe post some of my prime stuff in Creativity, so thanks!

And you finished the post perfectly: "XD" is the solution to all things!
Nice hobbies - Dragons are always cool! Big Grin

Welcome and have fun! Smile
Welcome my new friend.
Thanks for the warm welcome, all. ^^ I'm always nervous joining a new forum, especially one as large as this.
(02-20-2012, 09:50 AM)Kudamon Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the warm welcome, all. ^^ I'm always nervous joining a new forum, especially one as large as this.

Don't worry, we won't bite! Genki ^_^
Welcome to the forum! Big Grin
A tad late, but welcome to the Forums!!

I also draw a bit myself, although lately, I've been mostly into digital drawing... Traditionally drawing to sketch the characters I want to sprite... In..a..future.. ^^;