The VG Resource

Full Version: Taz-Mania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just one for now, will rip more after I've finished some others.

[Image: tazic.png]

Also, I've noticed the current Taz sheet for this game is fairly incomplete - If I ripped the other missing sprites, would they be added to the current sheet?
Sure, edit the existing one!
Okay cool. I hope I've done this right.

Here's the combined sheet. If I've done anything wrong, just let me know and I'll fix it.

Also, another sheet I ripped whilst I was at it. The final boss, the prehistoric Seabird.

[Image: seabirdico.png]
Have you tried vSNES on Taz? I'm sure you can separate the fish and the flame.
The sheets look very nice, good job. The chillis and the switch are seperate sprites to Taz I think (well the eating sprites are on different layers at least on the sequel, Taz in Escape from Mars, I imagine that the original is the same) so either the Sprite Viewer on GensKMod, viewing a savestate via GSavestate or if possible the ROM can show these sprites.

(02-22-2012, 01:21 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried vSNES on Taz? I'm sure you can separate the fish and the flame.

I don't know whether vSNES works on Genesis games or not. However the Genesis equivalent is GSavestate though even though it is a bit more limited.
Ah, wrong section. When I think of Taz Mana I always think of the SNES version, which looks identical on the first sight.
@Yawackhary - Thanks for that info. Once I've finished up some other ripping projects, I'll come back and try to do that. I still need to download GensKMod, up until now it's really just been me and Genecyst.

@Davy Jones - Ah, thanks for that reminder. I went looking for the SNES version, but kept finding a different game.

Also, just one other small sheet I ripped. These lil guys are enemies.
[Image: bushico.png]