The VG Resource

Full Version: I need help REALLY Bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am Trying to Rip a Brawl Model. I *Perfectly* Converted it to MDL0, but when I convert the MDL0 (I use Williams Converter) I Come out with this:

[Image: 47623262.png]
(02-18-2012, 02:32 PM)josh98 Wrote: [ -> ]So I am Trying to Rip a Brawl Model. I *Perfectly* Converted it to MDL0, but when I convert the MDL0 (I use Williams Converter) I Come out with this:

Use the Brres Viewer + Noesis combo. That may work. Smile
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=19564
Hmm, well, have you seen my guide here? If you skip to the main guide part, it tells you how to convert the BRRES files in Noesis to .DAE, .OBJ, .SMD and so on, and it converts everything perfectly. I'd suggest trying that instead of this William's Converter. Noesis is real easy to use and should solve your problems.

EDIT: Lol beat by Roxas.
Thanks For the Replies. I just have one Question.... How do Convert it to .BRRES? Cause I Converted the raw .PCS file with Brawl Box.

(BTW I will use that Tut when I get a ISO)
To convert BACK to BRRES, you will need to use BrawlBox, and re-import the models & textures.
Ok. I THiNK I got it now. thanks guy's Smile
You can also check if Brres Viewer can open the PCS files as they are.
It can open Pac Files AS is.

Okay, Guy's. t's Solved. Thanks for your Replies I found out how to Rip Wonderfully. Thanks Big Grin