The VG Resource

Full Version: fightman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: idTjS.gif][Image: lmZ4G.gif][Image: tTwxa.gif][Image: qPx4g.gif]

bases for a character i have yet to think of

none of these are complete yet. just saying

the big punch needs some work on the recovery frames/ some followthrough frames are needed as well just noticed that

CRITS AND SHITS PLEASE
[Image: zFw7V.png]
concept 1 (failed leather rendering)

not final but he will probably end up similar to this,
the mask is just a placeholder but i kinda like it

update:
[Image: mWmFC.png]
better leather?

and again:
[Image: 343x1.png]
You and I just get eachother. Mohawks, gasmasks, I love it. If anything maybe shift his right leg a tad bit to his right, our left, the pose just seems a little unbalanced, but otherwise it's radular
(02-17-2012, 02:08 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]I love it.
Smile

[Image: xv6WP.png]
i shifted that leg for you
Well shucks, for lil' ol Me?
Looks good, and the balance is noticeable, radularness!
PROGRESS
[Image: swBMp.gif]
[Image: Xt6mM.gif]

the non punching arm needs some work as well as his left leg

i'll do hair wobble later
here's another walk cycle. my bro (professional animator) said the other one was rubbish...
this one should be better
[Image: WR9xf.gif]
old one for comparison below
[Image: lmZ4G.gif]

thoughts?
TRIPLE POST ! ! !

some feedback would be nice...

[Image: 6m5k1.gif]
this walk is better yes.

UPDATE.
[Image: fUNYX.gif]
very rad c:
I think a 3/4 view would be more advantages. A transition between the idle stance and the walking animation can be a pain. Having a completely profile walk can get annoying, and just doesn't look as good (in my on opinion of course). But overall, I like what you've got going on here.
(02-20-2012, 12:15 AM)Zapchu25 Wrote: [ -> ]I think a 3/4 view would be more advantages. A transition between the idle stance and the walking animation can be a pain. Having a completely profile walk can get annoying, and just doesn't look as good (in my on opinion of course). But overall, I like what you've got going on here.

thanks!
but in-game, he's going to be walking left or right, not 3/4 left or right. I've tried 3/4 runs and walks many a time and I find they look really shit...
I used Stencyl and put in my samus graphics which have a 3/4 idle and profile everything else and it plays quite nicely
i want this stuff to turn into a beat'em up game of sorts with bladerunner/akira ish themes

HAVE A SKETCH:
[Image: Qcbjl.jpg]
concept street (of rage) no. 1

i'll think of shop names and shit at some point

set me some sweet sweet comments, yeh?
(02-22-2012, 04:22 PM)mr grumbleguts Wrote: [ -> ]i'll think of shop names and shit at some point

Name one of them "PIZZA SHOP".
Mexican Grill
Stop N Shop
Bro Corp

can't think of anything else...
keep working on, you're doing an exelent job so far o/
Pages: 1 2