The VG Resource

Full Version: All Kirby's Return to Dreamland Sound Effects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was going to upload this on Valentines day, but I got distracted and junk.

Kirby's Return to Dreamland Sound Effects

These were all manually ripped from the game's sound test and then painstakingly cut and numbered by me.
This contains every single sound in the game's sound test and then some that I edited to loop automatically.

Happy late Valentines day!
Oh dear... that archive is 174MB, which is about more than 5 times larger than what the site will accept. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to split the sound files until each part is under 30MB... :<
Oh, ok.
That's better than not accepting it at all.
I can split them up into 30MB chunks for my next update if you want me to, Chaofanatic.

(The site really needs a bigger file size limit. It's the main reason why I haven't gotten to uploading MagicMaker's remaining sound rips yet...)
Wait no, I've got it.
(02-17-2012, 04:11 PM)Chaofanatic Wrote: [ -> ]I've already got it done, just let me post it.
Alrighty then.
Wait. Scratch that, it seems to be working again!
Wow, nice job! Smile

I tried to extract these from the BRSAR a while back, but all the programs I tried could not read the high quality sounds, leaving me with only a couple actual files. :p
I wanted to rip these sounds too 'cause I absolutely love this game. I guess I'll let RTB handle it then. Smile
I already posted it though.

Oh wait... Does anyone know anything about normalizing audio?
No, I mean let RTB upload them to the site.
Ok, like I said. Does anyone know about normalizing audio?

Like making an entire folder of sounds become the same volume?

Tell me now. It's not right, it's horrible! HALF of the sounds are so quiet that I cant even hear them! I HATE it. How do I fix it!?
I didn't spend 15 hours on this just to have to redo it!!

Wait... I'm going to use audacity to fix these...

Hey, this is easier than I thought.
Well, alright. They're all up on The Sounds Resource right now, but I can update them with the higher-volume ones later.
Thank you. I just turned around to use them in something and they were all out of wack.
Alrighty!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

There's twice as many rar's, but the general files are better quality and all normalized.
I've fixed them all... Are they going to be uploaded?
Pages: 1 2