The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby's Epic Yarn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I finally got around to corraling all the furniture sprites for this game, so I'll post 'em for you. They are transparent, too.

[Image: furniture_icon.png] [Image: fabric_icon.png][Image: item_set_1_new.png][Image: item_set_2_new.png][Image: item_set_3_new.png]
[Image: objects-1.png][Image: toy_box_new.png][Image: patches.png][Image: medals_icon.png]

I'll post more in a bit, still working on other stuff.

Edit: Back from overly-long hiatus, adding as much as I can. Having a bit of trouble with a few sprites for preview, I just need to clean them up a bit.
Nice job!
YES!!!! Big Grin
Ohmygoodness it made it to the front page!!! *squeals with glee*
Work hit me like a ton of bricks, and with me moving 3 times in a year, I have barely had time to put up more. THE EXCUSES STOP NOW! Posting the rest of the items and alllll the kirby fabric you can win/collect.

Edit: Aaaaaand I'm done. Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/?25bjqvxnx9dp8wo

Wink

With that newest version can import (or drag & drop!) images with their transparency! That said, would you fix the following errors:

-Capitalize "Item" and "Set" on Item Set 1, 2, and 3's icons
-Capitalize "Box" on Toy Box's icon

And then I can upload them! Wink
(06-09-2012, 07:22 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mediafire.com/?25bjqvxnx9dp8wo

Wink

With that newest version can import (or drag & drop!) images with their transparency! That said, would you fix the following errors:

-Capitalize "Item" and "Set" on Item Set 1, 2, and 3's icons
-Capitalize "Box" on Toy Box's icon

And then I can upload them! Wink

Sure! Cute Thanks for the awesome link!
All fixed! Genki ^_^ Added patches just because I could, thinking about doing the cute map slices next.
If you don't mind me asking, what system is this from?
BlueBlur97, seriously, can you not use Google?
Oh, also, I've now uploaded these new ones! Smile
I wanted to upload these... Sad
Oh well.
These are wonderful Ottery, keep it up!
How come the newest sheet doesn't have a transparent background? On that note, it also looks like the transparencies are screwed up on the other sheets...
Oh my, on further inspection, RTB is very right, these are awfully messed up...
Aw crud... Sorry, I'll fix it as soon as I can... So sorry!
Pages: 1 2