The VG Resource

Full Version: MK Mythologies sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Back in 2009, I posted some MK Mythologies: Sub-zero sprites here

These are awesome. But Sub Zero and Quan Chi are already on this site Tongue

EDIT: And your Quan Chi looks suspiciously like the one already one this site. Like you've change the BG colour from red to pink, even the arrow is in the same place. I hope i'm wrong.
I was going to attempt ripping Shinnok from this game...(cheats are awesome) but never got around to it...
Do you have a new account? If not, you're a thief.

And the sad thing: These rips are all crap, because three of them have a wrong resolution (resizing will not help you) and the last one is pretty much the most incomplete from all of them + some other issues like cut off frames.
(02-14-2012, 07:22 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a new account? If not, you're a thief.

And the sad thing: These rips are all crap, because three of them have a wrong resolution (resizing will not help you) and the last one is pretty much the most incomplete from all of them + some other issues like cut off frames.
Yeah. I'd appreciate some explanation here...!

(EDIT:

Chimera Wrote:i didn't rip these so i don't know if it's complete. heh, i wonder if this will go to the warehouse

So, wait, you're basically admitting that you stole them from iMansoorferoz, then...?!? T_T)
I made these back in 2009
here. the other guy posted it 2011. So who stole who?

(02-14-2012, 09:35 PM)ChimeraMK Wrote: [ -> ]I made these back in 2009
And your post there says you didn't rip them, which still sounds like you stole them from someone.

(02-14-2012, 09:49 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2012, 09:35 PM)ChimeraMK Wrote: [ -> ]I made these back in 2009
And your post there says you didn't rip them, which still sounds like you stole them from someone.

I got them from a guy who said it was okay to post them as a sheet
Here's the complete Mythologies wind god

[Image: fujins.png]

Also I got a full Quan Chi sheet (with effects) but ripped by Simpliband. Do I post them?

Might post more later when I have the time
Nope, don't post stuff from other people when you're not the ripper.
One Exception: You have their permission.

Your sheet seems to have the correct resolution, but I see a lot of garbage on it:
1st row, 7th sprite & penultimate row, 9th sprite: random pink dot.

And what about these flying dots and grey-black pixels? For example penultimate row, 3rd sprite: Are you 100% sure his cape is correct?
Flying dots: Last row, 2nd sprite & 2nd row, 2nd & 4th sprite.