The VG Resource

Full Version: Hallo Everynyan! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My name is Nami, and I'm new around here! Big Grin
I've been using spriters resource for several years, and have decided to join the forums today! I really love this site and what it strives to do, and hope that I can help it in any way that is possible (Although I'm not a very good spriter).

So... Ya!
Hey there!

Even if you don't think you're too good, you can most likely find an area here that you will become familiar with in terms of ripping - Sounds, Textures, Models, and/or Sprites! Smile

Welcome to TSR, namine! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!

It's okay if spriting isn't your thing, we'd also be glad to accept any rips of yours too. We're glad you decided to join, and we hope you can become and great and active member of our wonderful community. Big Grin
@Josh2k4

Hi!

Thank you for telling me! I'll make sure to check it out, since I've been wanting to learn how to do it well for a while! ;D

@Mighty Jetters

Thank you! I hope that I can really fit in with this community. It seems to be full of a lot of people who enjoy both video games and art, which are both very big things in my life. Big Grin
If I figure out how to rip sprites, I'll make sure to upload them!
It's not too hard; I've got a guide to "Hard Ripping" (which really isn't that hard ^^) in the tutorials section, and would be glad to help you with anything you might have a question about for sounds/textures/sprites/models! Big Grin
(02-13-2012, 10:17 PM)John2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]It's not too hard; I've got a guide to "Hard Ripping" (which really isn't that hard ^^) in the tutorials section, and would be glad to help you with anything you might have a question about for sounds/textures/sprites/models! Big Grin

Alright! I'll make sure to check it out tomorrow. Big Grin
Welcome to TSR! Have a ripping good time!

lol puns

Welcome to the place I call TSR!
Other people call it that too! Big Grin
Welcome to TSR Namine. Smile
Thank you so much everyone! It seems like this community is a really nice and friendly one (Unlike others that I've gone to), so I think I'll really enjoy myself here. Big Grin And I see that there are some other Kingdom Hearts fans here too!
Hey Nami, and welcome to the Resource! I don't have much to add to what everyone else said, but I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to the Forums Nami!!! Big Grin

I really hope you enjoy it here. As much as I have been. I'm sorta new as well. It's awesome to be welcoming other members. As Mighty suggested, check out the Forum Rules, they're really helpful in many ways.

I hope we get to be friends. ^^
Thank you!
I'll definitely make sure to check out the rules! And I'd love to be friends as well! Smile