The VG Resource

Full Version: Fate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks to Peardian and Piranha Plant from VGMaps for enabling me here.
Added some more.
Equipment.
Monsters.
Oh wow, lotta textures. o_O;

I'll start on uploading these as soon I can.
There are more for this game but I should probably spend some time on other projects for a while.
Do you guys still want these? I'd like to take them down from my sites save tank.
These will be uploaded as soon as possible. Have patience please Smile Mighty is quite busy these days.
(03-22-2012, 10:09 AM)Tropicon Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys still want these? I'd like to take them down from my sites save tank.

Oh, Ok. By the way it's worth mentioning while some stuff in VGMapper's save tank is only temporary the saves themselves are permanent and anyone can contribute. If you have a set of saves you want backed up online I'll host them, just like at Zophars.
By the way, I have never heard about this game... Is it an RPG or something?
This game is a Diablo clone made cute. It's incredibly simple: you go from floor to floor killing random monsters, completing pointless quests, and upgrading your armor and yourself. It's fun but there's no depth to it at all. A good waste of time game, I'd recommend it for anyone who wants a mindless screwing around experience in an RPG setting.
Sorry, I've been gone for a while... but I'm back now and I'll try to start on these tomorrow if that's alright because I've got so much catching up to do.
.... Unimpressed
(03-26-2012, 09:30 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try to start on these tomorrow

And I did try, but I believe I was still catching up with things (was gone for a week) and was overall just occupied with other things (not distracted). Not to mention I also have the responsibility of uploading sprites and sounds, as well as textures, on top of moderating so I find myself spending a lot of my time doing all that too.

Sorry if I come off as rude here, I don't mean to, but things just slip my mind sometimes when I'm trying to get several other things done so I won't have to worry about them.

I guess what I'm saying is, if somebody has submissions that aren't on the site yet after a while when they should've been, I always appreciate a kind note/reminder so that I can get them up quickly, but when I honestly forget about something because of all that going on I guess I don't really appreciate expressions like "Unimpressed" or "..." all that much because I feel like they think I purposely lied about doing it or am trying to pass off excuses for procrastination/laziness or something like that, in which I did neither because I honestly did want to upload these.

...Anyway though I apologize for ranting, it wasn't against you. I've had a lot to do these past few months and just can't seem to get them done. I am in the process of uploading these right now though.

EDIT: Alright, I've now finished uploading everything! I had to guess where a few of them went, so you will have to double-check them.
I'm sorry let me try this again. All but three of the people I've been working on projects with for the past couple of months have dropped the ball leaving me with incomplete crap I'm forced to either shelve or abandon entirely and since I sunk a good amount of time into each project I've lost quite a lot so far this year and I am way past my patience limit. I've already scrapped about half the other things I'd intended to pick up by summer and I KNOW I'm going to be getting a few swear filled emails about that later. In fact these past few months have me considering dropping gaming fanwork entirely to spite the amount of effort I've put into it for the past nine years. Most of the good fan sites are dead, there's almost no reason to care anymore.
Pages: 1 2