The VG Resource

Full Version: Wiiboy4ever's DS sprite rip thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, from Super Princess Peach, I ripped the Ice Obstacles. It should be 100% complete.

I was plan on submitting more stuff, but I didn't know whether or not we can do multiple submissions per thread.

anyhoo, here is the sheet

[Image: superprincesspeachiceob.png]

Hope I did this right.
That's great! It'd be nice if you could make an icon for it though. You can find out how here (I recommend the Icon Maker program to make it easier, but either way is fine). When you are submitting new sheets, you can just reply to it for each new submission (double/triple/etc.-posting allowed). Also, it would help if you marked your topic as Not Uploaded (top or bottom left of the page) when you post new submissions.
Okay, thanks! Will make a note of that for the future.
But the icon maker thing won't open on my computer. (I have java installed and the java icon thingy appears at the file). And unfortunately I can't use the template because veranda 7 isn't in my paint, and I don't want to end up mis-alinging the text on accident. Sad
[Image: iLNEHQM5LazzT.png]
Made an icon for you so you can get this uploaded! Big Grin
Thanks, man! That rocks! Smile
(02-21-2012, 05:16 PM)Wiiboy4ever Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, man! That rocks! Smile

No problem!Wink
And there you have it! Wink

Sorry I couldn't get around to doing this!
(02-22-2012, 11:57 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]And there you have it! Wink

Sorry I couldn't get around to doing this!
Thank you! Smile

Now that that's done, how do you think I should submit the next ones, considering my issues before, if you don't mind?
Easy, if you plan to submit more from Super Princess Peach, then you can post them here, and rename the thread to "Super Princess Peach Submissions" or something like that, or you could have "Wiiboy4ever's DS Submissions". The latter might work better for you so you can keep the number of threads down. Smile

I look forward to seeing more!
(02-22-2012, 09:47 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Easy, if you plan to submit more from Super Princess Peach, then you can post them here, and rename the thread to "Super Princess Peach Submissions" or something like that, or you could have "Wiiboy4ever's DS Submissions". The latter might work better for you so you can keep the number of threads down. Smile

I look forward to seeing more!
Haha, well thank you, but I meant more along the lines of making icons for them;

Quote:Okay, thanks! Will make a note of that for the future.
But the icon maker thing won't open on my computer. (I have java installed and the java icon thingy appears at the file). And unfortunately I can't use the template because veranda 7 isn't in my paint, and I don't want to end up mis-alinging the text on accident

Ahhh I see. Well, what does it say when you try to open it? Any sort of errors it gives you?
(02-23-2012, 10:01 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh I see. Well, what does it say when you try to open it? Any sort of errors it gives you?
Unfortunately not, I'm afraid. I just click it and it's like nothing happens or pops up.
Hm... maybe you need the latest version of Java? It could be that IM doesn't support your current version. I'm not sure what else to say honestly. Sad

I suppose if you can't find a way, then I'll make your icons unless someone else happens to beat me to it. Smile
^ thanks a lot, it finally works now! Big Grin

Now that that's out of the way, I changed this to my sprite rip thread for DS games. Here's something from Mario Party DS:

[Image: mpdsminigamemenuicons.png]

Sorry if the icon looks bad, I'm bad at making them. Also if the magenta background is eyehurtting to anyone I can glady fix that real quick. Wink
Also I was unsure if I was supposed to mark this as unsubmitted or not since this is a sprite rip thread now so I just did it anyway.
And here's bonus menu from Super Princess Peach

[Image: scaled.php?server=513&filename=bonusmenu...res=medium]
1: That's great! I thought that would be the problem.

2: The icon's just fine. That vivid pink background is beautiful and it's fine as-is!

3: Yes, you should mark it as Not Uploaded whenever you post new stuff since I last uploaded them.

4: Great job, uploaded, etc., all that. Wink
Pages: 1 2