The VG Resource

Full Version: Phantasy Star IV Enemies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are some monsters. Probably will be more.Wink

Now I'm not good!Angry
Oh hell yes. Phantasy Star is under-represented on the site.
Any chance of getting the final boss?
Before him, it still has not reached yet. I want to first cut out of ordinary enemies with all their options, and then will be the bosses. As it will.Wink

By the way, you know that the main boss of all time hiding behind a wall at the beginning level in Piata? Wink
More Enemies.Smile + Zio & Dark Force 1 .

I can't wait for Dark Force 3, specifically. That guy is badass.
Yes. The third and the Dark Force Lashiek very difficult opponentsWink. Especially if the levels are small. In the real console, I do not know how many died, probably 100 timesRolleyes. I was particularly annoying difficulty in Motavia. They live in large sand wormsSurprise. Give a lot of experience, but also for yourself beaten very severelySick.

Offtop:By the way, did not understand how to do spoiler and edit user status? Sad
Sprites had to drive through the spoiler, which I took from another site.
I already ripped Lashiec, so you don't have to worry about that, I also ripped Prophallus (rare enemy encounter in final dungeon).
Wow, nice work!
(02-16-2012, 01:35 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait for Dark Force 3, specifically. That guy is badass.
And I can't wait for Profound Darkness 1-3 =D

Everything is up, by the way!

MJ EDIT: Then how come you don't mark the topics as uploaded? Tongue
More enemies. + King Rappy & Dark Force 2.

Fervently waiting for! Do not begSmile. All enemies will I promiseWink! Only this part of the Fhantasy Star Sprites will be the third I do not likeRolleyes, and the second is cutSmile.

Got 'em!
More enemies. + last bosses - Zombie Alys, Darkness & other.Wink

Enemy 18+
Ton, I think u forgot to fill in the site sprites Re-Faze.

[Image: refaze1.png]
[Image: refaze.png]
Pages: 1 2