The VG Resource

Full Version: Ninspriterbirthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
have a nice one, bro

ShySmileBig Grin
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, man
*Dives into the birthday cake* Lets party!
Have a good one! Wink
MUCH LOVE
Happy birthday Ninspriterx, please post more. Sad
Happy Birthday.
Super Happy Birthday

available on only the NinSpriterX
Happy Birthday, have a fantastic one!
Is he even here anymore? Oh well. Happy birthday man, hope you rear your head soon. Big Grin
happy birthday!!
Wow, thanks, you guys are the best. Okay here's a little speech:

It's touching seeing you guys not minding to remember, even getting an own thread for it too really gets me. I'm 18 now, pretty much as old as everyone else. Remember when I was 12 or something? That was when you guys thought I was 18.
I owe the community, as a whole, my life. There's a number of experiences and countless friends I've made along the way that helped me run on the right track for my dream. I remember too much, Pixeltendo, Cloud Journey being made by tSR, the failed 100 Mario's. I was even a mod once.
Although I don't post nearly as much as I used to (I hope to change that) I want to say thank you to everybody for everything.
I'll always remember everyone. Old and new. Don't know where I'll be going from here (hopefully well on my way to the big N) but just thanks guys.
I kept trying to think up an amazing enough pun for your birthday but I couldn't Shy

Happy Birthday anyways!
happy birthday, mr... ninspriterion?

ninspritinator?

agh, fuck, i've got nothing
Pages: 1 2