The VG Resource

Full Version: Ultimate Mario Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Yucky

This is just a relcolour of Mario SMB3 to fit That Flying Mario in Galaxy on Wii so here it is!

[Image: sfwpz8.png] Image Hosting

[Image: 70517875xz3.png] Image Hosting

Here's MLSS's Luigi with the Polergust 3000!

[Image: luigieb8.png] Image Hosting

[Image: fdug2.png] Image Hosting

These are my MLSS Styled Merlon and King Sammer styled sprites!
I actually did these a very long time ago but not sure how to submit them so here ya go Smile

[Image: merliniw6.png] Image Hosting
They're not smooth nor bright enough for M&L.
Merlon is really big. Also, lateral poses look weird. Outline is hard to see. And I think pallete isn't M&Ls.
AND the thumbnail has to be a separate picture from the rest of the sheet...
At the very LEAST the King Sammer hand-raising animation is taking the right step forward. However, M&LUnsureS animations don't usually have shadings...

Yucky

*sigh* I'll do better next time, and Darth RPG it is actaully the MLSS Pallette, maybe I should start with something smaller... like the Punies in Paper Mario and the Thousand year old Door?
I'm gonna try to be nice, and you will listen and take advice or cry and get angry at me, it's up to you...

1) Line art is blocky and at the same time, well some parts of it are jagged...
2) M&L style doesn't use dithering, actually your Marlon doesn't even fit M&L style
3)That's not M&L palette
4)He must be smaller
5)Walking cycle is just... bad :/
6)Lateral poses... he looks way too fat, his head is way too off, and the shading makes no sense, the mustache must fall backwards not forwards

King sammer has mostly the same problems...
More studying of Super Paper Mario is required before and significant positive progress can be made on this sheet. Meaning in-game, to see the movements and their "tendencies" in the walking, talking, surprised animations (etc...).

Yucky

[Image: squirpsar3.png] Image Hosting

Here is Squirps! It probably has the same problems as the other two but I am still learing Smile

Yucky

[Image: toadsworthpn9.png] Image Hosting

Here is Toadsworth from New Super Mario Bros, these were actually found on MFGG.net but I'm not sure who ripped these so credit MFGG instead.
So...

You didn't make it?

It's JPG'd anyway so
You can't submit things you didn't rip.

Yucky

It's not JPG, it's just that New Super Mario Sprites are like that.
And sorry Tonberry

Yucky

[Image: mariokartdsdq6.png] Image Hosting

These are the Sprites from the Touch Screen in Mario Kart DS, My First Rip!
And plus if people haven't unlocked Mission 7 that is the stage where you face Wiggler Smile
And No credit needed Smile but it would be nice

Yucky

[Image: mariouv2.png] Image Hosting

[Image: metalbu5.png] Image Hosting

Here is Metal Mario from Super Smash Bros 64,
No Credit needed thank you Smile
No 3D models are allowed on tSR, but you CAN rip the textures...
Pages: 1 2