The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI, there. This is Serin.
I come there to learn to become a fan-sprites-mader.
I like i particular the stile of Paper Mario TTYD, and probably, i will make some sprites in that stile. Anyway, my favourite games seriaes are Mario, Zelda, Sonic and Pokemon, but also a little more ones......
Anyway, my plans for the future customs I will submit, will be some Mario characters in TTYD stile(of curse, i mean characters that dont appear in TTYD)
Anyway, I WILL NONT MAKE ANY RIPS. YUST CUSTOMS.
I hope you will enyoy my future works!
Bye for now!Big Grin
Hi Serin!
Make sure you read the rules and enjoy your stay Wink Looking forward to seeing your customs
Heyo! Welcome to TSR, Serin!

Converning Paper Mario, I'd suggest to make vector graphics instead of pixel art. Inkscape is a great free app for vector editing.
Vector sprites have been frown upon here in the past, but Paper Mario sprites were made with vectors (and later converted into pixel raster graphics to work on the console), so that'd be the right way.
Hi Serin, welcome to TSR.
Have fun! Cute
(02-11-2012, 11:57 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Heyo! Welcome to TSR, Serin!

Converning Paper Mario, I'd suggest to make vector graphics instead of pixel art. Inkscape is a great free app for vector editing.
Vector sprites have been frown upon here in the past, but Paper Mario sprites were made with vectors (and later converted into pixel raster graphics to work on the console), so that'd be the right way.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep in mind. Anywway, I was planning to make the sprites with Macromedia Flash, that allow to create my own shapes, for suit the sprite I'm making. I'll also check Inkscape. Again thanks!
Well if you have Flash, that's fine for vectors, too!
Welcome to TSR Serin! Please enjoy your stay here. I look forward to seeing your PM art! I like your avatar as well. Smile
Welcome to the Forums Serin! Looking forward to seeing your art! Smile