The VG Resource

Full Version: Light Crusader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are a couple modest submissions for Treasure's largely overlooked title "Light Crusader". This is my first submission at TSR, and I'm excited to be adding some content for a game with no current work on it =]
Here's an icon I've made for the game's page:
[Image: lightcrusader_iconpng.png]
Icon and sprite sheet for equipment:
[Image: lightcrusader-equipment_icon.png]
[Image: lightcrusader-equipmentpng.png]
Icon and sprite sheet for inventory:
[Image: lightcrusader-inventory_icon.png]
[Image: lightcrusader-inventorypng.png]
Hopefully I did everything right. Its not much for the time being, but I suppose its a start. It'd be cool to do some more rips for this one, so maybe down the road I'll try something more challenging, such as a boss.
Everything up, it's all good! Big Grin
I've made an update to one of my sheets:
[Image: lightcrusader-inventory2_zps7ee842b2.png]
This will replace the current sheet for the "Inventory". The icon will just be left the same.
Updated.
Hey there everyone, got a couple new sheets to submit for the game. So here they are:

[Image: lightcrusader-david_icon_zps7f787118.png]
[Image: lightcrusader-david_zps1e3c42fb.png]
This first one has been a long time comin'. Took a bit of work to get this finished, so I'm glad to finally get it out there. This is the icon and sprite sheet for the game's playable character, David. Putting it in a category for "playable character" above miscellaneous would be great, if it's not too much trouble.

[Image: lightcrusader-portraits_icon_zps031d964c.png]
[Image: lightcrusader-portraits_zpsc9bce03a.png]
Here's the icon and sprite sheet for the game's character portraits as well. Putting this with the current "miscellaneous" category is fine with me.

These submissions at least provide some more media for the time being, though there is so much more that could be worked on for this title. I'm really not sure I'll be doing more rips any time soon, so I encourage anyone willing or interested to check out the plethora of unripped content this game has to offer.
Sir David is shrunk. Surprise
(01-30-2013, 12:21 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: [ -> ]Sir David is shrunk. Surprise

how should i fix this? I'm using the [img] code provided by my upload to photobucket. I've noticed other submitters have their icons linked to their sheets on the forum.. maybe i missed that step?
Maybe Photobucket shrank your sheet because the file size was too big - they do that. You may want to try imgur, minus or dropbox instead.
Ok, here's the sheet again. This time I'm using imgur instead of photobucket, so hopefully it comes out right.

[Image: ohiFAKq.png]

It seems better now in the preview. Is everything correct?

I made a tiny correction to the sheet and am resubmitting it in this post. My apologies, please use this one instead.
yes it is perfect~
Light Crusader is a great game, as expected from Treasure. I shall beat it soon, and you reminded me about it! Great rips Smile
okay I got your message and everything is up~