The VG Resource

Full Version: Various Mother 3 NPCs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been ripping sprites of various characters from Mother 3 for someone working on a project with me, and I thought I'd post what I've ripped here, since they don't appear to have been posted yet.

Mother 3:

NPCs:

[Image: m3_alle_icon.png][Image: m3_lisa_icon.png][Image: m3_jill_icon.png]

Added 8/29/08:

[Image: m3_butch_icon.png]

Added 8/31/08:

[Image: m3_bateau_icon.png][Image: m3_matt_icon.png][Image: m3_betsy_icon.png][Image: m3_tessie_icon.png][Image: m3_nana_icon.png][Image: m3_paul_icon.png][Image: m3_linda_icon.png]

Added 9/12

[Image: m3_miscpeople_icon.png]
Shouldnt lots of npc's be on one sheet as opposed to many seperate sheets?
Looking good!

And if enemies are on separate sheets, no reason NPCs can't be.
Yeah, but as it looks, the npc's dont have alot of poses, why not just organize them by town?
All of these NPCs have names, so I thought they each deserved their own spritesheet. This makes it easier for people to find what they want, and it allows me to gradually upload characters instead of waiting to upload everything.

There are many NPCs who don't have names, and when I get to those, I'll put them all on one spritesheet, as they have an even lesser variety of poses.
Nice on Food_Eater, and I agree with you. Good! Big Grin
Added Butch, the Pokey look-a-like, to the first post. Now that it's the weekend, I'll get some more characters up.

Edit: Added Bateau, Matt, Betsy, and Tessie to the list.

Edit2: Added Nana, Paul, and Linda to the list.
Excellent!
Great job!
I love that her name is Tessie. A reference to Mother 2?
Added "Misc People." A huge spritesheet containing pretty much all of the unnamed human NPCs that appear after Chapter 3. I know there's a few people that could be on there, like the Item Guy, but I'll save those for other spritesheets.
Excellent!
Whoa! Amazing!