The VG Resource

Full Version: help me im a noob!!! i need help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone as you all could see i publish'd some Aod sprites but (maybe its the most stupid and noobish question to ask) the BIG question of me is now is there anyway to upload these to the spriters resource??? i would really give credit to the person who helps me i tried to find it by the help button but i could't find anything and i also googled it. and im not trying to be silly or dumb im just asking a question.
(02-07-2012, 01:39 PM)Theqmayn Wrote: [ -> ]hello everyone as you all could see i publish'd some Aod sprites but (maybe its the most stupid and noobish question to ask) the BIG question of me is now is there anyway to upload these to the spriters resource??? i would really give credit to the person who helps me i tried to find it by the help button but i could't find anything and i also googled it. and im not trying to be silly or dumb im just asking a question.

All you can do is wait, one of the Admins or mod's will hopefully find your rips and upload them for you. You can't upload your own. Hope that helped! Smile