The VG Resource

Full Version: Bethesda Resource + Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so I began ripping Fallout, Skyrim and Oblivion models, Fallout and Skyrim will be uploaded later but for now here is some models from Obliivion

OBLIVION

I will need help uploading these models so if you want to help you can use the files provided below:

I'm surprised there aren't more rips from these games, considering how popular they apparently are! Too bad they aren't rigged, but oh well.

Jiggylag is such a silly name.
(02-06-2012, 03:28 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised there aren't more rips from these games, considering how popular they apparently are! Too bad they aren't rigged, but oh well.

Jiggylag is such a silly name.

Yes, I'm surprised too.

If we all work together on this, we would be the only forum on the internets with Skyrim, and Fallout Models.
Big Grin so any new skyrim models for me to convert?
I got ahold of Alduin a few days back.
I have not actually bought Skyrim yet; I'll need to have my brother download it so I can get to all the models, then! Smile
I do have Oblivion.
(In other news, I can probably help with this. Wink)
great to know! I don't own it either i just have a charecter file on my friend's PS3. i'ma fire breatheing argonian dragonborn
thank u for the models and info.^^
how many dragons are in skyrim? like models i mean
surely the different dragon species have different shapped skelitons
There are only 10 dragons + Alduin, but there are 2 different textures for some of them, so it appears as if there are more

I apologize for taking so long with this, getting all the textures is quite the task
ahhh
nah what i ment was are the 10 different dragon skelitons? because the dragon's look different on the outside...do they all have the same skeliton...because not all of them look like the skelital dragons....like the elder dragon's don't have horns but a triceratops like crest but...is the skeliton of them a basic dragon's?.....wow i think i might have found a new blooper in skyrim...one the mod makers could fix.
(02-20-2012, 12:38 AM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]ahhh
nah what i ment was are the 10 different dragon skelitons? because the dragon's look different on the outside...do they all have the same skeliton...because not all of them look like the skelital dragons....like the elder dragon's don't have horns but a triceratops like crest but...is the skeliton of them a basic dragon's?.....wow i think i might have found a new blooper in skyrim...one the mod makers could fix.

Ohh, sorry
theres only 1 dragon skeleton, and their skeleton is a basic dragons, that would be a nice mod
you'd think a simple skeli head swap would be in order....if they can import a model of randy savage from a wrestleing game and stretch it into a dragon and add a tail or take a model of rainbowdash recolor it like fluttershy and replace alduin with it they could do a simple dragon skeliton. i'm kinda angry at the fact that no one's imported Spyro into Skyrim yet. the pony model's are nice but they are glitchy. I've made quite a few pony models from the original open source files the mods were made from.

hopefully a day will come when we can import/export EVERYTHING into skyrim! like...replace the moon with the deathstar. replace dragons with nyan cat and mod random NPCS to have the whole cast of chronicles of the rick roll
Alright Grimm, I have all of the models & textures from Oblivion unpacked. I'll see about getting started on converting them soon.
(02-20-2012, 10:01 AM)John2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright Grimm, I have all of the models & textures from Oblivion unpacked. I'll see about getting started on converting them soon.

When you use NifSkope, go to file -> resource files -> add resources -> then go to whereever you have your bethesda files -> select textures.bsa

This will let you view all the models with the proper textures on them, I dont know about exporting the textures though
sweeeet
are there any dragons in oblivion?
Pages: 1 2