The VG Resource

Full Version: New Comer Zack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello People. Names Zackair (well obviously.) I'm a somewhat talented spriter and what not. I'm not really used to being on forums as much as I used to but hey. Hai. Big Grin
Hello Zacka, welcome to TSR! Please read the rules and, as Mighty would say (You'll meet her soon), enjoy your stay! Smile
Welcome to TSR Zackair!
Have an awesome time!
Thank you both! Good thing I read the rules before I actually signed up. xD
Zac, Zach (Delicious), and now you.

If the legends are true, the forming of the Zac* Trinity is supposed to usher in an era of unprecedented contentment on tSR. A time when a brother can criticize his brother's sprite and it will cause no strife. If only our legendary god-king Bacon could have lived to see this day...

(Hello and welcome, I'm not really this creepy. I'm actually normal a good percentage of the time!)
(02-01-2012, 10:30 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Zacka, welcome to TSR! Please read the rules and, as Mighty would say (You'll meet her soon), enjoy your stay! Smile

How'd you know. ;D

Anyway welcome to TSR, Zack! Please enjoy your stay here, and feel free to post your sprites for us to see! We'll be happy to help you. Big Grin
(02-01-2012, 10:34 PM)Sengir Wrote: [ -> ]Zac, Zach (Delicious), and now you.

If the legends are true, the forming of the Zac* Trinity is supposed to usher in an era of unprecedented contentment on tSR. A time when a brother can criticize his brother's sprite and it will cause no strife. If only our legendary god-king Bacon could have lived to see this day...

(Hello and welcome, I'm not really this creepy. I'm actually normal a good percentage of the time!)

Lolz! It's cool dude. I'm used this kinda talk ether way!

Thank you and you too mighty for the warm welcome. Big Grin
Welcome to Spriter's Resource. Bring money.
Welcome aboard sir! Have a good one! Smile
Welcome and all that jazz. Hope you enjoy your time and make some nice uploads to the Resource!
Welcome to the Forums of tSR!! It seems you're no real newbie, but still are to the forums. I just joined myself! It'll be nice to form acquaintances. Cute
Very well! Big Grin It's nice to meet cha.