The VG Resource

Full Version: Final Fantasy X: Fantasy War (pirate) rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's already a few rips on the site, but I went ahead and ripped some stages. Just the first six for now.

Do you think you could make some icons for these? If you use the Icon Maker we have here it's easy to do.

Not bad! Smile
Sure thing. It'll take a while because I'm in the process of transferring data to another hard drive. When I find the time, I'll do it.
Icons made, sorry it took so long. Wink

[Image: QMkVn.png] [Image: jzehf.png] [Image: jeRcC.png]
[Image: GGzS3.png] [Image: SHyax.png] [Image: 9VnKU.png]
Nice work! What else is left from this game?
(02-12-2012, 02:53 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work! What else is left from this game?

I was ripping the stages as I was playing, I think it goes up to stage 11. Not sure though. I lost my savefile when my old laptop crashed, so I have to do it all over again. Shouldn't take long though, just a matter of sitting down to play it again. Big Grin

In terms of other things though, there's plenty to rip from this game. At least five or six more enemies, a handful of bosses, and some of the ripped characters are missing frames. This sheet, for example, is missing a bunch of things. Four attack animations are missing, jump and running animations are missing, and the currently ripped attack animations are missing a few frames each. I'll see if I can complete the sheet later on. Of course, if someone else wants to do it, that'd be nice too.
Glad you uploaded those Ton, I was busy with stuff, hence why I didn't make the icons. Tongue