The VG Resource

Full Version: Ultraman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well one of the most obscure games on the snes,and also one of the hardest

[Image: 4e11f4d47b62c63fee83ec883b791fdd.PNG] there is the icon of the game

[Image: 54aef04a860de780069d7d32543d90d3.PNG] There's the icon of Ultraman

[Image: f1e9b150e69ec7170b1a65eb22b4f9e0.PNG] and then the Man itself

Please comment Big Grin
Awesome TOmiasaurus!
Is this your first rip? If so, it's pretty sweet!
I think some of the poses may be overlapping a bit though, may want to fix it..
The sprites themselves aren't actually touching though, so it's alright. However I did notice a few stray pixels here and there (notably above the "getting hit" line of animation, and above the 2nd frame of "Electric Torpedo" and I think a few other places) so it may be better if you cleaned that up a bit. Wink

Otherwise not bad!
Thanks,it's my first rip i submit here
overlapping??
Bumping because there are still stray pixels on the sheet. Mind fixing that T0misaurus? It hasn't been uploaded yet...
(10-16-2012, 09:02 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping because there are still stray pixels on the sheet. Mind fixing that T0misaurus? It hasn't been uploaded yet...

Bump again.
(01-07-2013, 06:19 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2012, 09:02 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping because there are still stray pixels on the sheet. Mind fixing that T0misaurus? It hasn't been uploaded yet...

Bump again.

and again, just to show it's still here. unless someone else is willing to fix it?
Maybe we should PM him?

I saw this game in a store recently. I wonder if it's worth picking up?
I did PM him about one game and he said he'd get to it when he had time but
seeing as he's been ripping other games I'm thinking we'll have to clean it up ourselves...
aaah thank you Davy. Genki ^_^

it brings me great relief to know this is finally on the site.
Sorry, but this rip is a major screw-up.

Broken outlines, edited eyes, edited chest orb, edited and resized mode 7 sprites (no vSNES), leftovers from the ground, etc.

This one should be deleted from the site, maybe another ripper feels motivated to make a proper rip.
oh man, sorry. Very Sad
well it was his first rip I guess.