The VG Resource

Full Version: WWF Raw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured I'd give Raw a shot to see what it would take. Don't get your hopes up though, because it is a lot more animations and quirks than WWF Royal Rumble, and I have my first child being born in a week or two; however, I decided I would upload progress as it was made. (These are in no way final sheets.)

Bret "The Hitman" Hart
Doink the Clown
No problem, just rip as much as you feel like, and no hurry on anything. Smile
Bumping because these weren't uploaded since you said they weren't final? Mind explaining? (And yes, there were in fact unuploaded topics all the way back on the third page of this subforum Blank)
These aren't final because they are missing animations; however, if you want to upload them, that's fine. If not, that's fine too. Either way.

I might come back to this game eventually, but I'm not sure.
4th row, first sprite: What about the 1-digit?
idk, what does the other staff think? I think that they'd be better than nothing but I'll definitely take a second thought.
I could go either way. Upload these as placeholders, or wait til the final version.
well I suppose it'd be better to take them, if he decided not to continue them.
that said, I don't feel much up to uploading anything today (I think I'm still pooped after the forum spree the other day). :s
I can see how I feel tomorrow but I'd still appreciate help too if possible. Tongue
I support your decision! Wink
uh... say Ton can you grab these too...?

[Image: 6g9aFReCRVU7cOyOusf4XOQHMtaJW.png][Image: 6g9aFQXOpB4lQWlIIUY5NsgSn8c5l.png][Image: 6g9aFRfAcftIdNzimwa86GNOhnVzb.png]

you'll have to figure out the section icon though unless napalm wants to take a screenshot idk. I tried to help you out a bit. Tongue
There are a million wrestling games out there. I'd feel better about it if Napalm could grab me a screenshot so I don't wind up putting the wrong picture on the icon. Tongue
Hehe long Time play this game doink my faiveret character. nice sprites Smile