The VG Resource

Full Version: Double Trouble!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, it's your friendly neighborhood space invad--er, wanderer stopping by to bring you another update of cosmic proportions! As with last time, there's oodles of awesome stuff here. More WarioWare, a bit of Rayman, Mega Man X, even Mario & Luigi!

Speaking of which, we have a ripping project going for Partners in Time, so please stop by the forums if you're interested in helping out!

What's more, I've updated The Sounds Resource as well for double the goodness! So go check out those out too! Enjoy the updates, and see you next time, fellow comrades! *Gets beamed up into UFO*

Hey all, it's your friendly neighborhood space invad--er, wanderer stopping by to bring you an update of cosmic proportions! Good amount of sounds here that I've uploaded over the past few months, including a few DS rips from myself!

What's more, I've updated The Spriters Resource as well for double the goodness! So go check out those out too! Enjoy the updates, and see you next time, fellow comrades! *Gets beamed up into UFO*
Glad the Jetters decided to take it out of their busy schedule to give TSR and T(sounds)R an update!Smile
(01-30-2012, 06:19 PM)SHADEDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]Glad the Jetters decided to take it out of their busy schedule to give TSR and T(sounds)R an update!Smile

...Want to triple thank.
tSnR is the proper acronym iirc.
I thought it was TSoR (I used to use TSndR but stopped due to being longer), but as long as people know which Resource you're referring to, it's all good. Tongue
Huh, I've always put TSoR in my credit tags...
Yay Rayman Origins!
(01-30-2012, 07:15 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]tSnR is the proper acronym iirc.

I vote for a new acronym

t♫R

by the way, nice update!
Thx everyone. Cute