The VG Resource

Full Version: [GAME] The Amazing Adventure of Blank Null Nothing and the Dancing Potatoes of Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OH NO, GORS MAKES ANOTHER GAME IDEA PROJECT... I AM SICK OF THIS...

THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG! Because this time,

In this game, you control Blank Null Nothing inside a weird maze. Things such as crazed Physics teachers, bouncing potatoes and steaming shit will try and kill you, but you're armed with a 4-way pistol! Show them who's the boss!

This game was made with a very old version of Game Maker, when I was first venturing into the world of programming (2006? I dunno). Obviously, my first goal was to make a platformer game, but since I didn't know how to make gravity and jumps, I had to stick with a top-down view for this game.

Oh god... Here it comes...

Controls:
Arrow Keys: move indefinitely
C: stops you
W,A,S,Very Sad shoot
R: resets level

EDIT: I also forgot, your hud is displayed on the top of the window. Since they're in Portuguese,

Pontos are 'points'
Vida is 'lives'
Inimigo is 'enemy HP'.

Your goal is to reach to the end door. You'll sometimes need to defeat enemies to get access to the door.

You can collect point medals, and they act as ammo. Firing too much will deplete your score, and give you a terrible ranking. Heh.

You can also shoot ON and OFF blocks to trigger the biscuit blocks. You'll need to use them wisely to get to the next level.

This game doesn't mean to be a mind-blowing one, but rather to mock up my schoolmates at the time. All the enemies including the last boss are terrible caricatures of my old friends. Heh.

Screenshots:

[Image: XBZpq.png]
Your art has come a long way since 2006, you little-yellow-oval-with-stick-limbs you!