The VG Resource

Full Version: MLPIT Pocket Chomp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mlpitflowers.png]

Hi, I'm new here I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do it so if I did it wrong or broke any rules I'm sorry. Sad
Ooh hey, nice one! We actually have a PiT ripping project right here, but since this is already here, I'll get on uploading it. Smile
Wow, excellent! I just so happen to be hosting an M&LTongueiT project right now. Check it out in the project section if you're interested.

EDIT: Mighty beat me to it, but thanks!
Thanks, guys! Smile

BTW, sorry if there's too much wasted space. I just feel that a sprite sheet such as this that has quite a few of discrepancies should be heavily commented on.
Don't worry about the spacing, it's all good! By the way, do you plan on getting anymore from the game? The project has a small list of things to rip.
(01-29-2012, 03:59 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry about the spacing, it's all good! By the way, do you plan on getting anymore from the game? The project has a small list of things to rip.
Well, other than a few of the special attacks, I doubt it. I only did the special attack because it was convenient for me in the way that I needed just a save state considering everything was there in one battle.

I mean if it's an easy rip, I suppose I can do it, though. Wink