The VG Resource

Full Version: Mega Man X3 Character Change Menu sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Surprised these haven't been ripped yet and aren't even on Sprites INC's Mega Man area.

These are the face sprites for X and Zero when you go to swap to Zero or X in midgame. You know when you pause the game and press R to play as Zero? Yeah, that thing.

Also includes the char face box and text box where all the words go.

[Image: x3faces.png]

And the icon

[Image: iconufa.png]
I would remove the green background on the icon and call it "Portraits".

Great rip, btw.
Thanks.

I'd probably have to slightly fill the space in the icon but gimme a sec and I'll get the new icon up in a bit.

Slightly niftier icon with Portraits name and surrounding box cos it looks better. Also changed to Zero because its Zero, guys.

[Image: icon2gh.png]
I already fixed it! It's up. Wink

SIMPLY FANTASTIC.
Oh. Alright then. Tongue.

I was surprised it wasn't ripped up until now. I also did the Black Zero bit because there's a romhack that makes Zero properly playable and gives him a Black Zero upgrade from the Gold Chip capsule X can get.
I'm really happy to see people still ripping from the X games even if Sprites Inc. has most of the stuff, because why can't TSR have them too?

(And as you can tell by my sig., I'm a diehard X fan Cute)
Ah yeah, Izzy Glow. Yeah I know, English X5 Guns n Roses name but hey.

I checked all over Sprites Inc. just incase but it wasn't there so I took matters into my own hands.

I'm also considering putting some time into making a complete spritesheet of Sol Badguy from the Game Boy Advance port of Guilty Geear X.
Hey, the English names are awesome! Big Grin

Either way, X rips are a real treat to see, and I look forward to seeing your other future rips! Smile
I've heard some people are a little unhappy with those changes. I'm fine with either but that's just me.

The Sol sheet might take a while considering there's a lot to do. I saw a spritesheet on Sprite Database but its incomplete so that's why I'm gonna give it a shot.
Wasn't there a snowy version for when Zero was used and/or "disposed of."
Ah crap I knew I forgot something. Yeah, that's the static that shows up when Zero'salready used, unavailable or you got him retired cos you wanted his saber.
Yeah I've seen those people that hated on that lady that changed their names, they're idiots (I mean really, Axle the Red to name one is far superior to Spike Rosered. A "rosered" isn't even a thing...).

Also that's totally fine, take your time. It actually doesn't matter if they're on other sites since TSR doesn't have them so that's a good enough reason for me. I know Dazz ripped a good amount of stuff that was on SDB already, and it was fine. Smile
Rosered is probably a portmanteau of the obvious. Did you know that the same lady who changed the names (Alyson Court) is also the voice of Claire Redfield and Jubilee in X-men?

Alright so I've got the updated sheet with the static as well as a slight update to the Black Zero customs. Here it is.

[Image: x3faces.png]

For some reason the third static sprite is slightly taller than the other but it shouldn't matter too much.
Yeah, I heard/read. She was also that girl on The Big Comfy Couch. Smile

Also, updated!
Thanks.

I'd best get to work on Sol.
Pages: 1 2 3