The VG Resource

Full Version: WHAT IS LOGICAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my current interest in totem poles is fading.....

[Image: 5oJbQ.png]
have some some characters of mine! the DeathRay Squadron

there's plenty of flaws with the old stuff but i'm no longer working on those sprites. i'll probably convert them all to the new style

i was struggling with the current one's boots so i made him floaty, i'll fix that soonish although i'll probably have to redo the legs...

ANY CRITS?
Ahm yes actually yeah this is kinda disappointing

The contrast is quite low. The body looks flat (mostly due to the contrast, I guess). The legs appear somehow long (but on the other side, I have no idea of anatomy).

Also, Carl, where are his hands?
(01-27-2012, 01:59 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Ahm yes actually yeah this is kinda disappointing

The contrast is quite low. The body looks flat (mostly due to the contrast, I guess). The legs appear somehow long (but on the other side, I have no idea of anatomy).

Also, Carl, where are his hands?

his legs are very off yes. his torso is poorly rendered yes.

i haven't got around to hands yet...
I like the punk designs though, I've always gushed over mohawks, and aside from what Previous said, I'd just say keep at it Smile
[Image: UcZZn.png]
plus comme ça?
Je ne parle pas francais.

The legs look better, but his crotch lacks something. Also the boots are really low on contrast between the dark shades while the highlighs are too bright. Those are not hands. His torso is much better now, though. His forearms are too short compared to the upper arms. Stop asking me you know more about this than I do.
(01-27-2012, 02:22 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]his crotch lacks something

what are you trying to say?
He looks like he has no dick
Lets just get that out of the way
Because guys in jeans will always look like they're wearing spandex no?

I didn't think so ether.
You still have a noticeable crotchline, I should know, I wear only jeans.
(01-27-2012, 03:17 PM)DioShiba Wrote: [ -> ]Because guys in jeans will always look like they're wearing spandex no?

I didn't think so ether.

he's wearing skinny jeans.
I wear skinny jeans and they look as tight as that (although i'm skinnier than this character). Yes, skin-tight jeans are cooooool!

i'll give him a pair though so no more eunuchs